"sure. You can raise it as much as you want."

"How did you come to today's performance?"

"The people who were originally scheduled to be guests were unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, but CEO Lee Hyun-seok said it would be a good idea for us to experience the indie scene."

"Wow, so the special guest wasn't originally supposed to be 3 months and 100 days?"

"yes. It was suddenly decided today. So there was no set list. It was a bit sloppy, wasn't it?"

"no! No no! No, no, no!"

You only have to say it once.

What I just said is only half true.

Not long ago, I asked CEO Lee Hyun-seok to schedule as many indie performances as possible that would attract guests.

Instead of accepting payment, I asked that 3 Months and One Hundred Days's name not be used for posters or promotional purposes.

So, there are already 13 performances I have scheduled for this month.

If I can catch more, I will.

However, the performance we're currently performing was arranged really suddenly.

A band had to cancel today's performance due to schedule, and Lee Hyun-seok knew about it and made it happen.

He said it would be a good idea to hold the first stage in a smaller place.

He said it wasn't far from the scheduled performance venue.

It was great help.

The next stage will have an audience of 200, but 3 Months and One Hundred Days members may ruin the stage.

Because the feeling a singer has to give off is completely different between a big performance and a small performance.

"Sorry, but we have next plans! Thank you all!"

"thank you!"

As we were about to leave the venue, Evening Promise, which had performed before us, belatedly brought their instruments and asked for our autographs.

She said she was a little late because she had to buy some magic. (They said it was for girl's menstruation?)

She even posted a cover of our song and said she was a huge fan.

If you ask for an autograph on an instrument, you must be a true fan.

It's kind of interesting.

I didn't know there were this many fans in the indie scene.

"I hope to see you again next time."

After saying that, we left the concert hall and got into the car parked in the alley.

"Huh."

"Wah... ... ."

"Wow... ... ."

As soon as they get into the car, the members sigh.

It seemed like the tension had finally eased.

"Everyone had fun, right?"

"It was fun... ... . What did we do?"

"I think we danced and sang Seoul Town Funk."

"Don't worry. We're going to monitor everything anyway."

"huh? Did you film it?"

"yes."

There were two part-time workers in the audience that I hired.