Mkulia - Caught - Fluff

Mkulia (Mk x Julia) - Fluff
TW: Cursing 😋

Nocoshipper1 mentioned wanting a Mkulia chapter so here it is!! 😇 I plan on this just being a short, silly chapter :3

SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME A HOT MINUTE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER 😓 I GOT SICK AGAIN, N OTHER GOOFY CRAP!! UNRELATED, BUT I HAVE ALL REQUESTS AND WHO RREQUESTED THEM SAVE ON A GOOGLE DOC, SO IM GETTING TO ALL OF THE REQUESTS!!

BTW, IN THIS AU, IN THE CONFESSIONALS U CAN TURN THE CAMERA ON AND OFF WHENEVER U WANT. ITLL MAKE MORE SENSE LATER ON!!

---

(IMAGINE THIS TAKES PLACE IN SOME TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND REBOOT SEASON 3 OR SMTH 😓 SO ITS THE SAME PEOPLE!!)

Third Person POV:

"We really need to get Bowie O-U-T, out! He's starting to win these challenges to easily, like he's getting better. Not as good as me, but better." Julia said.

"Agreed, we need some sort of way to make maybe Wayne or Raj, mostly Raj, to go against him." Mk responded.

They were currently in the confessional together, talking game strategy. This is their third season of them attempting to win the money, which neither of them have ever actually won. Priya and Wayne were the winners from the past seasons. Which, both Mk and Julia don't understand how Wayne won, but I guess he did.

"We better think of something soon, the immunity statue is still around here somewhere. It's most likely found already, but by who?" Mk said.

"Well, at least it's not 100% comfirmed to be found, so we still have a chance." Julia responded.

That's where they decided to cut their clip for now. They wanted to go for Bowie, as he had gotten pretty far into the first season, they also believe Bowie is most likely gunning for Julia. Which, most people are going for her anyway, so it's not a big change. Unless someone screws up terribly, is a dick, or just doesn't contribute, they are usually voting Julia.

Unrelated, but Mk and Julia are hiding something. That something being that they are together. They aren't all that worried about people reactions to two girls being together, mainly just how people will want to split them up even more. Whenever the cameras aren't recording, which they have days where there are no challenges or recording, they like to hide around and do couple-like things. They hold hands, lean on each other, say flirty-like stuff, make out, etc. On days where they are doing challenges and recording, they usually hide out in the confessional together which they camera off. People question that a lot, but they usually assume they are just talking shit or talking strategy.

*Time skip to around half an hour later*

"Rajjjjj have Julia and Mk come out of the confessional yet, they were the last in there." Wayne said sounding kind of sad about it.

"Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't really know. Sorry Wayne." Raj responded.

"Hmmmm, why don't we go check!" Wayne exclaimed.

"I mean alright!" Raj responded.

They walked over to the confessional.

"Okay, so someone is in the confessional, do you think it's Mk and Julia?" Wayne asked.

"Maybe." Raj responded, dragging out the 'e' in the word.

"If it's not them, do you think people are kissing in there. WAIT, MAYBE RAJ AND BOWIE ARE MAKING OUT IN THERE!" Wayne said loudly.

"But Wayne, I'm right here. So that's not possible. Unless, I HAVE A CLONE!"

"Woah, that would be so cool. Two Raj's would be like, two times the Raj!"

"That's so cool."

They sat in silence for a second.

"Wait who was in there again?" Wayne asked.

"I don't think we ever found out."

"Should I just like, open the door?"

"But what if my clone and Bowie are kissing in there?" Raj asked.

"Then we can stop your evil clone, and save Bowie!"

"Okay, carefully open the door."

Wayne slowly grabbed the confessionals door handle, and slowly opened it to find.....

Mk and Julia kissing.

"BACK OFF EVIL RAJ CLONE!!" Wayne yelled opening the door before realising who was actually in there.

There was a moment of silence from everyone when they realised what was going on.

"Wait, MK AND JULIA WERE YOU GUYS KISSING?" Wayne and Raj yelled.

"Shhhhh!" Mk said trying to quickly shut them up.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone. Not even Bowie." Julia said.

"But like, what if I accidentally do?" Raj asked.

"They just, don't "accidentally" do it in the first place, or something." Julia said put air quotes around the word 'accidentally'.

"Uhmmm." Wayne said.

Later that day, Wayne and up 'accidentally' telling everyone he talked to about what he saw. Everyone fully supported them, but now they were even higher on peoples radars of which allies to break up.

---

I listened to Melanie Martinez when writing this 😋😇

THAT WAS MEANT TO BE JUST A SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER!! 😻 IM GOING TO SLOWLY BE MAKING MORE CHAPTERS SO SORRY IF IT TAKES ME A BIT TO PUBLISH CHAPTERS!!!!😘😁(Random fact; I made this chapter when I was really tired so sorry for any mistakes 😓)