Dunler - Reconnecting - Fluff

Dunler (Duncan x Tyler) - Fluff
Tw: Cursing, mentions of fighting

I've been wanting to make a Dunler chapter for a while now 😍 (Literally just the past two minutes... 😅) BUT ERMMM HERE IT IS!!
Thanks Nocoshipper1 for reccomending I write a Dunler fluff oneshot!!! 😋

Highschool AU

ALSO IDK IF JONES IS DUNCAN'S ACTUAL LAST NAME BUT SO RANDO ON TIKTOK SAID IT WAS SO SORRY IF IT'S WRONG!!! :))

---

Duncan's POV:

*DUNCAN JONES TO THE OFFICE!*

(in Duncan's head)

Shit

I can already tell what this bullshit is about

I got into some petty fight with Geoff because he thought I was getting freaky with his girlfriend, Bridgette.

I'm not into her what-so-ever!!

Ughhhhh

Third Person POV:

"Duncan"

"...."

"DUNCAN"

"What?"

"They called you up to the office"

"and???"

"Don't even try Duncan, go"

Duncan didn't even feel like arguing with the teacher. He felt veryyy slightly shitty about the whole Bridgette situation. Though, he didn't actually do anything.

He understood how Geoff's fear though, him and Bridgette are constantly going on and off.

God I hate her. He thought, refering to the teacher.

I can't even lie to the principal, my face looks busted up. But why would Geoff even do that?!?! We're really close. But nOoOOOOOooOoo because I asked Bridgette for the homework answers, that means I want to get in her sheets. Like grow the fuck up. He thought all to himself.

He wasn't exactly mad at Geoff, morely just pissed off at the situation.

He was glad he had time to just think to himself before making it to the office. The classroom he was in was almost across the school from the office, the school was pretty big. Yet in what felt like two seconds, he was already there.

"Hi Duncan, very...amazing to see you here again." Principal McLean said with obvious sarcasm.

"Yeah yeah"

Duncan came and sat down next to Geoff who also very obviously got fucked up in the fight.

"I'm guessing you guys already know why you're here. I've already called your parents, I'm just here to discuss the punishments."

Both Geoff and Duncan kept giving each other a side eye mixed with a nasty look. Geoff wasn't actually all that mad at Duncan. After the whole huge fight they had, Bridgette started to convince Geoff her and Duncan had nothing going on, which was true. Yet, Geoff just gave Duncan the nasty looks back because he was petty, and noticed Duncan doing it first.

"After reviewing one of the many videos taken of the fight, I've decided to just suspend you guys. For a week."

Duncan has been suspended many, many times before.

Geoff on the other hand hasn't gotten in such big trouble of suspension, just the occasional detention for falling asleep or talking to much.

"It starts once you guys get home today, and good luck with that. As what's very visible, you guys have quite the damage done. Geoff please go to the nurse. Duncan, Tyler volunteers to help in the nurses office, and since the only nurse on staff will be with Geoff, Tyler can help you."

Tyler!??! Seriously?? Duncan thought.

Him and Tyler weren't enemies or anything, it's just back in middle school when they were in their weird, cringey kid eras, they were best friends. They didn't have some big blowout or anything, they just grew apart and went on different paths.

But the reason Duncan is so upset is because he liked Tyler. In a more than a friend way.

Deep down, he still did. Not like he'd ever admit it.

"Once you guys are done, please, go back to class. It won't take you guys to long to get your wounds treated so it should be the same period. Goodbye boys."

Both of them walked out of the office and went to the nurse, which was close by, all without saying one word.

Geoff went with the nurse, but before the nurse and him left the nurse said.

"Oh by the way dear, Tyler is in the mini storage room, just go find him in there!!"

"Uh yeah ok"

He walked over into the storage room and immediately saw Tyler putting away some bandages and other random crap.

"Oh Duncan!! It's been a minute!! But I've been waiting for you to come!!!"

Tyler then picked up a mini tray he had which had some wound cleaning supplies and bandages, basically everything he needed to help Duncan.

"So how've you been?? Other than the whole Geoff fight stuff???"

Tyler then sat Duncan down on some chair they had in the nurses office and nelt down to be able to reach his face.

Something Duncan didn't believe Tyler noticed, is that their faces were close, closer than normal.

"Uhm fine I guess, nothing special."

"Well I noticed you get suspended multiple times, and a lot of detention. What are you even doing???"

"Well SooOoRry but most people here just do stupid shit, and I guess it bothers me. So I just fight and argue them."

"That's understandable I guess. Minus the last part."

Tyler never got onto much trouble, yet many people would make fun of him. For being "to clumsy" or thought "he looked to much like a twink."

"Why do you volunteer in the nurses office anyway??"

"Well like you said, most people here are shitty, and helping aound here lets me skip most of my classes."

"I bet"

"Jeez stop moving your face so much!"

Tyler then just lightly guided Duncan's face to look at him.

It sent spirals in Duncan's head. He's never liked someone like he liked Tyler, not even Courtney. Duncan mainly dated Courtney and Gwen as a way to deny his feelings, or to try and get rid of them. He was raised to believe liking men made you a pussy, and that they shouldn't be accepted.

He just wanted to make his family proud, but he couldn't. He didn't agree with them what-so-ever.

"There!! Now you're all patched up!!!"

Duncan didn't understand how Tyler could be all happy and energetic, or act like he is.

Duncan was so zoned out he didn't notice the fact Tyler just had his hand resting on Duncan's cheek, and was looking back at him.

They slowly started to lean closer then...

"Hey Duncan dude I just wanted to say-"
"WOAHHHHHHHHHH WHATWHATWHAT TYLER??? DUNCAN?????? WHAT'S THIS?????????"

Geoff walked in on them.

"Oh screw off Geoff, I'll be out soon." Duncan stated.

"Okkkk 🤔 I have something I want to say once you're done though, so try and hurry."
"Also please don't fuck in here."

"EWW GEOFF WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!??! YOU PERV!!!!"

Geoff then walked out, which left Tyler and Duncan.

Just Tyler and Duncan.

---

I was listening to Melanie Martinez while writing this 😸!!

SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE IT SUPPERRRRR ROMANTIC BUT I LIKE IT!!! 😻 ANOTHER REMINDER THAT YOU GUYS CAN RECCOMEND SHIPS TO WRITE ABT AND ONESHOT IEDEAS IF U WANT!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY, NIGHT, AFTERNOON, OR WHATEVER TIME OF DAY IT IS FOR U!!!!!!