Gwourtney - Wait For Me - Angst

Gwourtney - Angst 😢
Tw: Cursing, mentions of suicide, depression & mental illnesses 😣

SO MY BAD FOR LEAVING FOR OVER A MONTH 😓 BUT I PLAN ON WRITING MORE AGAIN!! 😋 (I'm typing this story on my phone btw so don't kill me if there are more typos 😨) BUT THIS WASNT A REQUESTED STORY, BUT I WILL FINISH REQUESTS SOON!! 😋

(Also pretend All Stars took place in present time or smth 🧑‍🦲😓)

—-

Gwen's POV:

(Flashback)

"What are your plans for staying in touch outside of the show?" Courtney asked me.

"Well, I mean, I don't really know." I responded.
"We live in two entirely different places, and how will we keep in touch?"

"I don't know, but we can find a way right? I bet by the time this show has aired people would've found ways to get our social medias. Then, just message each other through there."

"I mean yeah, I guess that could work."

Courtney and I sat on a hill watching the sunrise when we should've been asleep. It'll probably affect how well we do next challenge, but everyone is worn out no matter what at this point.

We've been talking about our future together. We both have been in love with each other from World Tour, just never acted on it. Obviously, I was with Duncan and she still claimed to be heart broken about him. What she recently admitted to me, is that she was heart broken that he had me. At least we both have each other now, but I don't know what we are.

After a long pause, I asked.

"Hey Courtney?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

There was a silence for a bit, but not too long.

"I mean at this point we've both already told each other how we feel. It's just, we're not officially girlfriends or anything. Yknow what I mean?"

"Hmmm..." Courtney said thinking out loud.
"How about after the show, we can be official." She recommended.

"Great." I said. Courtney giggled in response.

"What?" I asked in a confused voice.

"Why did you say 'what' like that." She responded still giggling.

"Well I don't know what I'm supposed to say." I responded while lightly punching her. I'm not actually mad at her, I like joking around with people.

"Hey!" She said starting to lightly hit me to.

That started an all out play fight where no body was actually getting hurt. You could probably hear us laughing kind of loudly all the way from the cabins. Luckily, nobody came outside and told us to shut up, so I guess they didn't hear us.

(Later that day)

"You played good Courtney." I said.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm being eliminated though!"

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't vote for you."

"Thanks I guess, but at least I can get a break from this show. Even though winning would've been better."

"That's a valid point I guess, but I'll be excited to talk to you outside of the show. We can finally be, us, yknow?"

"That's true."

"Do you promise you'll wait for me? You'll not immediately just move on or never talk to me again?" I asked.

"Of course not!" She responded.
"I guess I got to go get flushed now, yuck, but goodbye Gwen."

"Goodbye Courtney."

Maybe back then I should've noticed she never said "I promise." I should've seen through her lies, or have known that nothing that good could be true.

(End of flashback)

—-

Gwen's POV:

Somedays I still miss her. I miss how we would sneak around at night and do random shit like watching sunsets, sunrises, the stars, whatever we could've done. There was a limit as to what we could do, I mean we were on some random island with a bunch of kids who will backstab us at any moment.

I wish she would've just stayed with me.

I don't know if the reason she never responded to my messages on Instagram, TikTok, whatever social media she had, was because I did something. Maybe she just never saw them, is what I always think to myself. Maybe it is all just one big misunderstanding and she just didn't know it was me. Except I know those aren't true. It's been 1 year since All Stars, I should move on, but I can't.

If she had noticed we haven't talked, why didn't she reach out to me. Why didn't she even try. Why did she go get a boyfriend one month after All Stars. Maybe she got too scared to talk to me knowing her and I were meant to get together and she went and got with some dude instead. I still would've liked just a response telling me to screw off, or to stay friends at least. But nothing ever goes my way for once.

Somedays I pretend I'm still on that forsaken island that I hated so badly, and that I was with the one person who made it better. She was the only person I woke up for, wanted to see most, wanted to talk to, everything. Maybe if we had realized that it was each other we liked, not Duncan or Trent, then we could've gotten together earlier, but no, nothing's that perfect.

I wish she would've just waited for me, then maybe I would've been able to say goodbye before I came to this bridge. Maybe, just maybe, I would've had a reason to walk away from the edge of this bridge. But no one cares enough, and no one ever will. So I won't make them.

—-

Maybe I shouldn't have listened to Mitski while making this 😓🧑‍🦲

BEFORE SOMEONE COMES FOR ME 😓 SHE DIDNT KILL HER JUST BECAUSE OF COURTNEY, THERE WERE OTHER DETAILS JUST NOT MENTIONED IN THE ONE SHOT (she also had bad depression and mental illnesses 😵) 😇 COURTNEY WAS JUST APART FOR THE REASON 👹 ERM ANYWAYS JUST REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE OR MR. BEAST WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE I MAKE YOU WATCH SKIBIDI TOILET! (Please kill me oml why why did I say that)