Alenoah - First Day - Fluff

Alenoah - fluff
TW: None!!!!!!

caradenadega WANTED ALENOAH AS TODDLERS SO HERE IT IS 🥳!!! NGL LAST CHAPTER I WAS GOING THROUGH IT SOOOO MY BAD 😓. BUT THIS IS JUST GONNA BE A SIMPLE, CUTE CHAPTER 😋 BTW, I PUT SONGS ON ALL OF MY PAST CHAPTERS BUT ONLY SOME SAVED IDK WHY 😓

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT WHEN ALEJANDRO WAS MUCHHH YOUNGER HE WAS NOT THAT SMART (HE GOT WAYYY SMARTER AS HE GOT OLDER) AND THAT JOSE AND CARLOS ARE OLDER THAN HIM 😻
—-

Third Person POV:

"Cmon Alejandro, you have to go to class." Alejandro's mother said.

"Nuh uh 🙄" Alejandro responded.

"Please dear, you have to learn to be independent. Remember, Carlos and Jose are just down the hall in the other classrooms."

"Jose stinks!"

"Honey, just power through and make it through your first day."

Today was Alejandro's first day of kindergarten. He was very dependent on his mother and didn't want to leave her side. So, they were now outside of the classroom about to go introduce him to his new class, which he wasn't excited about.

"Just take a look inside before hating it alright? I'll bring you home if you don't like it." She was lying to him, she was going to make him go to class anyway. She just made a fake bet with him to try and make it where he seems more confident.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm fine."

They then opened the door and entered the classroom. There were already a couple of kids in there and the teacher.

"Oh hi! Who may you be?" The teacher said walking up to Alejandro and his mom. She was talking very, joyfully, which made Alejandro a bit less nervous.

"I'm Alejandro." He said kind of quietly. He was very nervous, as he was only socially awkward around adults.

"Well welcome to our classroom! You can set your stuff over there, and we are currently having free time right now! So you have access to everything in the class right now and I'll announce it to the class once our lesson is starting!"

Alejandro then turned to his mom who he was holding hands with. He didn't feel as nervous as he did 5 minutes ago but he was still kind of scared.

"Will you be okay dear?"

"Yeahhhh."

"Well okay then, goodbye Alejandro."

"Goodbye mom :(." Alejandro said hugging his mom.

She then walked out of the classroom which left Alejandro all alone standing there wondering on what to do.

He spotted a boy in the back of the classroom area in the mini library with bean bags, books, etc. he thought that kid seemed super smart and cool because he was reading a book that looked so complex. That book was actually just Pete The Cat but to Alejandro at the time it was a big deal. He started to walk up to that boy so that he can maybe find something to do.

"Hiiiiiii!" Alejandro said to the boy being very joyful as if he wasn't about to cry earlier.

"Uhm hi."

"I'm Alejandro what about you!"

"I'm Noah."

"Hoooowww cooool!" He said back.

Alejandro was overall a very joyful person and loved meeting new people, only if they were his age though.

"What are you reading?"

"Pete The Cat."

"That is so cool! Can I read with you?"

Alejandro didn't actually know how to read, he just wanted to look at the pictures.

"Uh, sure." Noah responded.

Alejandro went and sat next to Noah, slightly leaning on his shoulder to be able to see the pictures. They just sat there reading, for Alejandro's case just looking at pictures, for the rest of their free time.

"Class is starting everyone! Come and find your seat, your desk should have your name on it!" The teacher announced to the class.

Noah and Alejandro then stood up and Noah when and put the book back.

"See you sooooon Noah!"

"Uh, yeah see you soon too." Noah did it really know what to say in response but he was actually starting to like Alejandro. He usually resented everyone, but he doesn't feel that way towards him. He secretly hopes that they can maybe be friends in the future.

Noah ended up getting seated next to these people names Eva, Izzy, and Owen, which he didn't really care for.

Alejandro got placed next to Heather, Gwen, and Courtney. He didn't know it at the time, but that meant he would be hearing a LOT of drama. Though the drama isn't that intense, it's only kindergarten.

Noah and Alejandro's friend ship would soon grow in the future, and as they would grow way older, it would become more than a friendship.

—-

MEOOWWWW!! SORRY IF THIS WAS GOOFY BUT I MEANT IT TO JUST BE A SIMPLE CHAPTER SO DONT KILL ME FOR IT. I WAS REWATCHING TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WHILE WRITING THIS (IM SO SAD THEY ARE REMOVING TDI FROM NETFLIX 💔). ILL TRY TO GO BACK AND FIX THE CHAPTERS THAT DIDNT SAVE THE SONGS YET I LWOKEY FORGOT WHAT SONGS I ADDED FOR THEM SO SOMEDAY SOON ILLADD THEM!!! ILL BE WRITING MORE CHAPTERS SOON, SO GOODBYE FOR NOW!!