Chapter 80. Final performance at CUN

Start from the beginning

two hands full

say hello

After that, Han Si-on and On Sae-miro take turns singing.

The two people's vocals layered together create an easy-to-listen synthesized sound, heightening the atmosphere, and a distorted electric guitar comes in to match it.

If normal distortion gives off a feeling of being unclean, in <Three Months and 100 Days>, it felt closer to being a mess.

It feels like the adults living their lives 10 years later have gone back to being messy boys again.

On Saemiro emits a high note that rises an octave at once.

hello-!

sound into letters

The story that was written down

Choi Jae-seong received it.

hello-!

The smile remains

The photo that was taken

Koo Tae-hwan comes in with the same melody as the intro.

Oooh~

As time goes by and I look back

How will they feel when they look back on the team called <Three Months and One Hundred Days> 10 years from now?

Will I be happy, will I be sad, will I miss it?

No one could know.

But at least one thing could be said for sure.

It wasn't bad.

It was pretty good.

These emotions were flowing out without being too old-fashioned and yet not being overly sophisticated.

However, some of those at the scene had doubts even while enjoying the performance.

'There's no Lee Ion, right?'

There is no part for Lee Ion.

There was no singing section except for the live sound effects.

Of course, the beginning of the song was announced without Lee Ion's accompaniment, but it was closer to acting than singing.

If we assume that the upcoming chorus is Han Si-on's part, what happened to Lee Ion?

At that moment, Lee Ion grabbed the microphone.

*      *      *

Of course, Lee Ion knew that he was handsome.

He was the eldest son of a conservative educator family, and graduated from Boys' Middle and Boys' High School... ... .

Because Lee Ion's appearance had destructive power.

I also felt grateful to my parents who gave me birth like this.

But when I joined the agency, there came a moment when I started to hate it.

"Are you just trusting your face and acting roughly?"

It was unfair.

Of course I can't do it because I've never learned it, so why do I end up doing it half-heartedly?

So I gritted my teeth and tried.

After putting in so much effort, I ended up with pretty decent skills, even if they weren't overwhelming.