the word it was trying to say

It's disgusting

The cool voice of Koo Tae-hwan, dressed in a suit, slowly flows out.

The rhythm is slightly slower than the original song, creating a sophisticated feel.

Although not everyone was like that, some in the audience sang along with the lyrics 'disgusting'.

<I'm Gonna Die> is a very popular song.

A typical rapper + vocal type song that ranked 9th on the annual chart in 2015.

In fact, there are so many songs like this that it gets you kicked.

Giving a female vocalist to a rapper who can rap was a common occurrence in the American hip-hop scene in the 80s.

Nevertheless, there are two reasons why <I'm Gonna Die> was able to rank 9th on the annual chart.

First of all, the rap design is quite good.

This is the first hit song by rapper 'Breed', whose skills were recognized in the underground.

Second, the concept is good.

<I'm Gonna Die> is a song where a vocalist and a rapper fight.

Although it is an emotion closer to hate than love, it is clearly fought within the category of love.

I heard that Choi Jaesung calls this kind of thing hate-relationship, and I don't know if it's something like that, but at least it's not obvious.

When I listen to the lyrics, I feel like I am being drawn into the story of the two speakers.

Here is a pitfall of the duet stage.

Rappers are all responsible for expressing emotions.

Vocals are close to capturing the released emotions and passing them on to the next verse.

No matter how catchy the chorus is, the main character of this song is always Ready.

Because the public is more sensitive to the trends and trends of content than you might think.

At that time, Ready, who had taken over Koo Tae-hwan's intro, began rapping with a flashy accent.

i still remember

your eyes and attitude

Treated me like a bug

The Orbit of Arrogance

It's not a bad rap.

In the past, being an idol rapper was a position reserved for people who couldn't sing.

But not now.

Due to the overwhelming success of Show Me, rappers began to dominate the charts, and the public also began to distinguish between good rap and bad rap.

In other words, the era has come where idol rappers must also rap well.

And Ready was objectively a good rapper.

Because the anger he poured out in his rap while glaring at Koo Tae-hwan seemed quite believable.

I'll pay you back

You're not in me anymore

If you hurt

I laughed out loud when I saw that

but... ... .

Koo Tae-hwan did not react to that anger.

Although he moves according to the set movement and choreography and harmonizes, he does not react at all to Ready's anger.