ワン || Arrival In Tokyo

Well, this was awkward. Not that Y/N didn't like Aki, in fact, she didn't mind being in his presence at all. If she had to work or aid him in paperwork, she worked with him or aided him in paperwork. It was easy.

She made sure to be as cordial as she could without getting too close. But she had to admit that it was still a bit awkward. Especially when the elevator music speaker was broken.

Y/N stood directly next to the stoic and slightly off-putting guy and the only thing she could think of was how he could get his ponytail to be so straight. 

She was pretty sure that they would patrol together today since Miss Makima called both of them to come at the same time. Y/N wasn't sure if she should say something to him or if she should just stay quiet, then again, she had never really had a decent conversation with him.

At most he probably greeted her and she greeted him back, maybe talked about the work they had if they were feeling a bit more talkative. So as soon as the elevator door opened, the both of them walked out at the same time, clearly headed to Miss Makima's office.

At least the two of them would be fine. Aki respected Y/N since she was one of the few co-workers that took their job very serious.

Y/N also respected him... Not for any real reason... Other than the fact that he was great at bowling.

Aki quietly sped up his pace just in time to open the door for Y/N, only getting a small nod from her as she entered.

Oh, there was someone else there, he looked new. Apparently he couldn't tie a tie though. 

Miss Makima smiled at the two of them, watching as both Aki and Y/N stood side by side. They were like soldiers and it was almost embarrassing. Well Y/N was like a soldier, Aki was more or less like a police officer, more down to earth but just a bit less when it came to endurance and obedience.

Y/N briefly eyed the new boy that was already in the room before looking at the wall in though. Was this guy going to also join them on patrol?

"This lady here is Y/N L/N, she's your senior by two years. This gentleman next to her is Aki Hayakawa, he's your senior by three years. Your going to shadow them for the day Denji." Makima stated, addressing the new guy.

Y/N didn't say anything and just listened before looking at Denji with a bit of a small smile when he started complaining.

"Huh?! I thought you and me would be working together as a team."

Y/N was surprised when he heard Denji's plea to not work with Aki and her but to work with Miss Makima instead, it was definitely funny. Fortunately Y/N didn't laugh out loud, but the fact that this dude thought he would spend some sort of quality time with Miss Makima was absolutely baffling to her.

"Well you figured wrong." Was all Aki said before grabbing a hold of his white collar from the back.

"She's so out of your league that you don't even play the same sport, let's go patrol." Aki continued, dragging Denji with him.

Y/N gently bowed her head towards Miss Makima, gaining a small smile from her in return before Y/N followed the two.

"Wait! Please! Miss Makima!"

Well... He was definitely persistent. Y/N could care less if this blond haired man was head over heels with Makima, it would be cute anyway but at least he should know when to quit. Suddenly the man let himself fall like a sack of potatoes, becoming a dead weight when Aki drops him.

"Really? Get up."

"No way! I ain't going anywhere unless it's with her!"