Because

"Hey sunshine." Leo said, walking into Calypso's room and throwing himself on top of her. "Whatcha doing?" 

"Leo! Get off me you big lug." She yelled, trying to shove him off.

"See, I would, but I can't." he said, grinning.

"Why can't you?" Calypso asked, poking him in the ribs a couple of times.

"Because..." Leo trailed off, not being able to think of a good answer.

"Because?" She said skeptically.

"Because." Leo confirmed with a nod of his head.

Calypso chuckled. "Is that your only reason?"

"No. You're really comfortable." He snuggled into her. She smiled, playing with his curls.

After a minute, he sat up abruptly, looking into her eyes with a rare serious expression on his face. "Just so you know, I'm a felon."

Calypso scrunched her brows in confusion, but Leo wasn't done yet.

"Because I felon love with you." He batted his eyes and took her hand, giving it a kiss. She blushed and pulled her hand away, but Leo persisted.

"I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away." This one was accompanied with a kiss on her nose.

"Leo," she protested. "I-"

"Are you my ADHD?" He cut her off. "Because when you're around I can't focus on anything but you." (ADHD rizz) Leo kissed her forehead, then started peppering her neck with closed mouth kisses, making Calypso's words die in her throat.

"I think there's something wrong with my eyes," he said, "I can't seem to take them off you."

Calypso felt the words tickle her neck, and that was it for the girl. She grabbed Leo's face in her hands and kissed him on the lips. He responded, moving his hands to wrap around her torso.

After a moment, Leo lifted himself onto his knees, pushing Calypso onto her back, holding himself up over her with his forearms. She tangled her fingers in his hair, moving her lips against his feverishly. Leo pulled back just a bit, his lips brushing against hers when he spoke.

He smirked. "Are you a mechanic? Because you know just how to handle my stick-shift."

"Leo Valdez!" Calypso pushed him back, blushing furiously and sitting up. "You are such a flirt!"

"But I'm your flirt." He leaned in again, just to be rejected.

Calypso turned her head. "No more kisses. You ruined the moment."

"But Cal." He dragged out her name obnoxiously long, giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "I loooove you!"

Calypso looked down at him. "I love you too,
but-" she was unable to finish her sentence, as Leo had ignored her and kissed again. She relented, kissing him back.

Leo was about to deepen it, when Calypso abruptly stood and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Leo whined.

She answered, "downstairs."

"But why?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Because." With that, she turned and left, leaving Leo to take a minute to realize she was giving his words back to him.

He jumped from the bed and chased after her. "Hang on!" 

Just a short little one-shot because I don't feel like folding laundry. 

And I know I said updates were going to be a bit slow, but who the hell knows?

Also, I am officially out of ideas. Seriously. I have no drafts. So, like always, you are more than welcome to leave a request for something you'd like to see!