The AU Idea

Because the votes so far is looking to be in the AU's favor, I've decided to give you all a better idea on what exactly the AU is planned to be, this is also for new readers and anyone who got into the game around a Chapter Three.

The main idea is that the Bigger Bodies Initiative isn't made up of kids like all the other experiments, but is instead made up of adults like Feather's wife, who stumbled upon the experiments on the children and they were turning into their mascot forms, such as Mommy Long Legs, Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy and Boxy Boo, in order to keep them quiet and improve their experiments.

The smaller toys are still the children, I will be keeping Theodore's story canon because I couldn't really think of anything else, but the other smiling critter mascots, excluding the tiny demon gremlin ones, are adults, the little gremlin ones are still children.

The excuse I have for why Catnap is big is going to be the hallucination effect of his smoke, since it does change him into a nightmare anyway.

Another idea I have is during the Hour Of Joy the reason the bigger bodies toys were mainly the ones killing is because as adults, the prototype targets them specifically rather than targeting the children because their larger and they can fight easier and the adults do it for revenge.

And for a small little sneak peak, Chapter 3 will be adding in a new face, I will also be working on art for this book as well, I will make art for Feather, Marie/Mommy and a few others.