New Information Announcement.

Hey guys, now that Chapter Three of the game is out, I have been watching it as well as watch SuperHorrorBro's theories and videos on it, I want to point immediately that Chapter 3's release has added new lore that has completely cause the main plot of this story to go through a spiral and I had to kind of make this entire story an AU to fix that.

One thing I didn't know about at the time of writing this story was that all of the toys were originally children before the experiments, I thought some were kids and the bigger bodies initiative were adults, which is why this was a romance story to begin with.

I had no idea Marie Payne was ever a child until Chapter 3 came out, which now has me very stunned at how to continue this story.

I have two choices and want to see what people choose and the most popular vote will be what I go with.

Choice one: I continue this story as an AU where the bigger bodies initiative are adults only and Marie Payne and the little girl Marie mentioned in Chapter 3 are two separate people.

Or

Choice two: I completely abandon the original plot for a newer one with no romance in it.

Apologies for the late update, but I've been a little ill and very stressed out lately, also I had to do research and watch a few play throughs on Chapter 3 before I could start doing this story again.

Voting will end by next week Monday to give everyone a fair chance to pick which option they'd like.