Chapter 7: Wack A Wuggy

I dropped down into the new warehouse area, looking around at the high shelves that towered over me, broken down or discontinued toys scattered around, left to rot forever.

Wandering around the maze like area, I walked into a large figure of Bron towering over me, I blinked for a moment, before walking around it, continuing my path.

I came across a stairway, walking up it, I found a lift type platform with another Bron statue on it, I clicked the big red button to raise the lift so I could reach the next hallway, but the Bron was too heavy and the machine wouldn't work.

I looked around from where I stood and found a large claw machine on the right, so I leap off the railing and walked up to it, using the Grab Pack and pulled it along it's line up to be over the Bron.

I looked at the glowing outlet, before I pressed the green hand to it to get the electrical current, then hitting the button on the claw machine, activating it to lower and grab the Bron, while it was still running I moved it away from the lift, letting the Bron drop.

I got back on the lift I pressed the button again, the platform raising up to the next hallway, allowing me to go through.

I turned to the left, walking to a power station, I pressed my blue hand to an outlet, waking around a pillar, walking onto the platform lift and I stood next to the second pillar, releasing my hand, I crouched down to hit the button again, walked around the second pillar to power it, then hopped down the platform, going around the first pillar again, and hitting the second outlet powering up the area again.

I walked onto the lift again, pressing the red button to the side, causing it to rise, allowing me to walk past the second pillar and hopping down the ledge.

I continued down the hall, passing a vent and a locked gate, a pipe burst, spraying steam out of it.

after turning from the pipe, I found some stairs, walking up to them, at the top there was a door locked by a folded up chair, I moved the chair and opened the door, ending up back in the hallway before Musical Memory, I walked through the arch way taking me back to the Game Station.

I walked up to the podium, looking at the green light on the first lever, she looked to the second lever, pulling it down with the first, causing Stella's voice to appear again.

"Woah, you did fantastic, who gave you permission to be this smart? Mommy is super proud of you, buuuut  I'm sure she's already told you that herself!" The recording started, making me blink, no she hasn't.

"Our next game is Wack A Wuggy!" The tone was set to be exciting, but the words instantly filled me with absolute terror, I stood still for a while, listening to the last of the recording.

"Head downstairs and have fun!" I stood in place, realising this next game wouldn't be fun at all, not if there were more Huggy Wuggy's.

I walked downstairs, dreading what was next, sighing as I calked through the to the next game.

Turning right to the Wack A Wuggy game, instead of left like last time.

I activated the door and waited for it to finished opening before climbing down the stairs.

I walked down the hall way and into the next game room, this time, with no detours thankfully, I can get this over with quickly.

I stood on the sandy ground, stopping for a moment, a brief memory flashed into my mind, Marie had taken me to a beach a month before she disappeared, it was the best memory I had of her.

I looked around the room covering in holes in the walls, another room with a window was there too, but Mommy wasn't there.

A tv turned on, explaining the game, push the Wuggy's back before they get too far.

When it finished and switched off, the familiar voice of Mommy Long Legs sounded as she walked up to the glass.

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back, when they got too close to the children." She purred, before lifting her hand and seeming to drop something, but I couldn't see anything fall, did she remove the strings?

"Hmm, Have fun Darling!" She teased, before she seemed to stop for a moment, tilting her head, she hadn't seemed to notice it last time, but it seems it caught up to her that she kept using that term, even from done here she seemed as confused as I was, what made her use that word for me?

It was too much like her, it set me on edge.

She seemed to shake herself out of it and leave the room, starting the game, where the Huggy's started to crawl out, causing me to start hitting as many as I could.

*Another timeskip because the games are too long and repetitive to type out.*

I was frantically hitting the Huggys, how long this been going on, I was getting tired, the ache in my shoulder returning, I had nearly forgotton, the larger Huggy had bitten it, this time a small burning feeling had started to set in, I tried to stay focused but I stumbled when trying to hit a Huggy.

Leaving it plenty of time to escape form it's tube before it was thrown backwards by a string attached to it, leaving me stunned, had Mommy forgotten the strings? 

Did she only say about them earlier to frighten me?

She had rigged Musicak Memory, why was this different?

I got back up, panting heavily, before continuing with the last few, winning the game, I put hand to my wrapped shoulder, the cloth of my ripped shirt still holding, but I may need to change it, were there any first aid kits around?

Surely there was, this place was for kids.

The lights turned back on, and I sighed with relief, this game was over now, I looked up at the room above, waiting to see what she would say.

"Oh, you did it." She spoke lowly, her tone dark and annoyed once again, she didn't sound happy, but there was a hint of something else, it sounded something close to relief? maybe?

"Hooray! Mommy is sooo proud of you!" Her tone changed drastically once again, making exaggerated movements.

"Here, Mommy has another hint for you." She purred, lowering her hand down beside her, a vent opening revealing her hand with a second part of train code. 

Taking it, I looked back up to her, staring directly at her eyes, before my mouth spoke on it's own again.

 "Thank you." I was loud enough for her to hear, she wasn't as shocked as the first time ,but we were both still confused over it, she stared at me for a moment, her green eyes staring down into my own stormy ones, before nodding, and continuing to speak.

"Only one game left to play." She spoke, soundly oddly disappointed over it, genuinely, but she shook herself for a moment, and spoke some more.

"Sad, Mommy was hoping you'd stay here forever, though it's never too late to change you're mind." Her near sarcastic tone returned, before she left, laughing to herself on the way out.

It left me more unsettled, but I couldn't leave yet, not even after the train code, I still had to stay, for her, I need to find her, no matter what.