Download the App

ALISHA POV

"Yo!! bro, what's up"...
So I was sitting in my school's cafeteria and scrolling through my phone and watching some Insta reel then I heard someone shouting...

And to my surprise but not surprise I saw my best friend Olivia coming towards me and jumping in excitement.

I don't know why she is like that... But before she could say something..everyone sitting in the cafeteria started to shout...which makes me annoyed every time...

Then I looked up and saw the most famous couple or best friends entering the cafeteria...

I always get fascinated and astonished to watch them both together...They are none other than my Cousin Ananya and her so-called Boyfriend Lucas who is always overwhelmed and overprotective towards her girl...

When They both entered in cafeteria They both Waved at us and came towards me and Olivia..

"Hey, beautiful lady what's up!!" He always talks to me like that because he loves me and treats me like his own younger sister and I never mind him calling me like this " Hey handsome ...I'm good..what about you???""Just a little bit sad 😔" he replied to me then I ask Ananya "Hey Ananya did you say anything to my most handsome Brother" I ask Ananya first because She is the only one who makes him sad...

"No no, I didn't say anything.." She replied " Then what happened to you Lucas," I asked him 'cause I was worried about him" Actually my lil charm I asked your sister to have a night stay at my house including you both" he said then I replied"Just for this small reason you are sad " he hummed and again I said"Dude listen I promise you that we will come to your home" then Ananya said "But day before yesterday we had a stay over at his house"...

~Time skipped~
~After school ~

After Convincing her and Olivia's parents we went to his house.....

ANANYA POV

I don't know how they convince me to stay at his house... I know my parents won't say anything because we all know each other from childhood...My and His parents are also childhood friends so we usually stay at each other's houses...

~Time skipped~

"What should we do now??" Alisha asked and everyone started thinking then Olivia spoke"Let's play Truth or Dare...." it seemed like She was very excited to play this game...

OLIVIA POV

When everyone was thinking about what to do then I said "Let's play Truth and Dare" To my surprise everyone agreed...

I want to play this game for only two purposes...One I want Lucas to Rizz Ananya and Second to make Alisha download A dating app because I want her to have a boyfriend and want her to experience how relationships work..

Yes, I had an ex-boyfriend and I was the one to break up with him.....

ALISHA POV

As Olivia suggests a game we all agreed to play...

"So I spin the bottle " I said in excitement.. when I spine it landed on Lucas"So dube ... Truth or dare" I asked and then he replied" Dare" ..." So bro I dare you to Rizz and say some pick up lines to Ananya and not for once ...two to three times" Olivia suddenly asked and He nodded ...I thought he would not say anything but next what he say makes me shocked as well as surprise...

"Are you youtube? because I want you-tu-be mine💋" he said which made Ananya's cheek a little pinkish tone...Then Again he says" Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for!" This time it was a pickup line and Ananya said "Ya please stop this ..you are making me nervous and embarrassed "Then again Lucas threw his so-called pickup line...

LUCAS POV

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." what I just said I mean it ...I know I am dating her But still I want a kiss from her...

After that flirty line, Alisha and Olivia started hooting. And started saying "Kiss kiss" which made me and Ananya blush .... Then we both kissed...

After that, I spun the bottle and it landed on Olivia Ananya gave her the dare and she completed it ...

ALISHA POV

Now it was Ananya's turn to spine the bottle and this time it landed on me I asked for a Dare " So give her a dare" Olivia said and Just nodded then she spoke" I dare you To Download a dating app and find your date.." she said which make me skip a heartbeat.

But it is a Dare And I need to complete it at any cost... Then I took my phone and Searched for a dating app and downloaded any random app as I knew I was not gonna find someone...

The app got downloaded and I signed up and fill my information so that I could find Someone like me...

~Time skip~

After some time we all got tired of playing this game ..so we decided to watch NETFLIX N' CHILL....

While watching the movie we all went to sleep ......

==•==•==
That's it for now and the next part Will be of Alex and his friends...

Please stay tuned for the next chapter.

Till then please read my book A HEART's Enchantment...

Don't forget to
Vote
Share
Comment...

Love you guys🖤