💗MONSTER IN DISGUISE💗

Shahana's pov:

Shahana's pov:

He strode towards me like a beast.
He wasn't the same caring man he was a few moments ago.

He was a monster in disguise.

He harshly passed me the tray containing drinks and medicines along with two big uttapams.(a south indian dish)

I put the tray on the side table before removing my blanket.

"Umm..Sir I need to freshen up first...Please", I said giving him a small smile blinking my eyes to indicate that I didn't wanna talk about the drugs issue.

Just before I was about to move out of the bed, he held my my arm in a tight grip but not hard enough. He then bent down to my level, staring at me dead in the eye and said in an eerily calm voice, "Unhnn...I need answers first, Shahana."

And then and there I started planning my escape routes from the conversation. One of those route was to knock him down and run. But then how will I get my Rooh?

I shook my head thinking about the situation.
"So you're not going to tell me easily, are you?", he smirked as if challenging me.

His smirk gave me chills down my spine. Not because I was afraid he would hurt me or something but my mind was drifted to thinking about Rooh and Singh's warning.

I concluded on making up an excuse. Partial truth and Partial lie.
"Okay....Okay...I'll tell you. But promise me you'll cause no harm to anyone.",I said looking into his eyes searching for an answer.

"Is someone behind all of this? Tell me Shahana...Has anyone forced you into all this? Hmm? Tell me. ", he said softly as if comforting and assuring me. He even caressed my cheek lightly, brushing his knuckles so softly as if he was afraid to touch me.

I lost myself in that moment, the slightest of contact sending jolts of sensations and comfort at the same time. I even leaned little to his touch, closing my eyes for a millisecond finding solace in him.