~💗💫SHAHANA VEER💫💗~

Shahana's Pov:

"......And now the lioness herself....SASHA!!!"

Yep. That's my queue. I put on my jacket and raise my hands to acknowledge the crowd as I walk out into the ring with my boxing gloves on.

Another day for them to earn money in my name.
"Ladies and Gentlemen.....Make some noise for the three time Champion....."
The Host continued his stupid introduction while my focus was on my opponent- Lians Belair. She was new to this underground Wrestling industry, yet one of the best.

I hadn't slept for 2 days straight but my focus was unhinged. Of course!

As I was sinking deeper in my subconscious thoughts, the bell rang and the fight started. We shook hands and started the fight.

I should say her agility was commendable but not enough or me; still she nearly dodged my first 3 punches.

She tried to take me by surprise from behind but little did she know that was all I wanted. I gave her a back kick right below her chest to create a comfortable distance for me to kick her again.

I kept kicking her at the same spot until she  slid back a little facing her back to me and groaned in pain. I took the chance and gave her The German Suplex.

She knocked out but I kept delivering punching to her face. Being drugged I wasn't able to comprehend the fact that she could die if I kept going on.

But, a wave of sudden realization hit me and despite the need of calming my nerves, I stopped.

A feeling of revulsion for myself crept into me. What was I doing? I could've killed her?

The fight was instantly ended and I was declared the winner. The referee raised my hand above in every direction to let everyone know that I won.

But I had lost. I had lost all respect a d humanity left in me.

I ran out of the ring with the bouncers to lock myself in the green room.
"So you did good for us again........" I turned around to the familier voice whose disgusting face was plastered with a disgusting smirk- Dushyant Kumar Singh.

He is the Mafia Leader of Maharashtra who has hands in all types of filthy businesses- Murdering, Molestation, Human Trafficking, Smuggling of Drugs, betting businesses and whatnot. He runs the underground Wrestling industry and earns huge fortunes using me as well as people like me- established wrestlers and fighters.
I wanted to beat the shit out of him everytime for ruining my life but right now he was the boss. I had no choice but to submit to him.

He had my everything.

"I did what you asked me to.I even defeated her in the first round itself. Now please let me meet her. Please." I didn't realise that I had started crying until I realised his hold on my hair. He yanked me up with force as I winced in pain.

"Oh you have a lot of work left. You won't fucking tell me what to do. Also....". He stopped mid sentence and let out an evil dry chuckle. "You can't meet her. We are going to Delhi for a tournament. Your Little Baby will remain with us until then."

"Please let me see her. I promise I won't talk to her. I just wanna see her once. Please". I practically begged him to let me see my daughter Rooh. I was crying hysterically but all of it went in vain.
" Take this filth away from my sight!". With that he pushed me away as I fell down.

Two of his came in and dragged me out of the room. I continuously yanked to get out of their hold. I wanted to punch their faces and beat them to death but I knew if I did something like this; they would leave me unharmed but then hurt my baby.

They opened the door to the basement room and threw me on the floor.

You can do this Shaha.

One of those men started approaching me.

I had realised his intentions and started crawling towards the bed until I was at edge of it. But he didn't stop.
He kept coming near me until he was closer to me than my soul. It took everything for me to not punch his goddamn face and kill him. But I couldn't. They had my Rooh and they could do anything to harm her. I couldn't fuck this up for us. I sat there dumbstruck as tears rolled down my eyes with each and every contact he made with my body.

All my strength had evaporated into thin air.
"Oh I would die to fuck that body of yours." He said as touched my breasts and kissed my neck. I was now crying hysterically. My body was shaking and shivering. I was continuously begging him to stop.

"Please stop. Ple- hease d-don't touch me.....PLEASE!"
The last please came as a scream and I heard a knock at the door.
He completely backed away and mumbled a fuck as he opened the door. He istantly bowed down to the people at the door as he left.

I felt relieved as he left and I let out a sigh.

Dushyant's other men had arrived with the contract for the Delhi tournament. They realised that I was crying as they noticed the undried tears on my cheeks.

They came in and handed me the papers and handed me a pen. I signed it and they left.

I was so frustrated that I couldn't control my anger anymore and I started taking out all my on the punching bag by the corner of the dimly lit room. With bare hands.

After a few hours my hands had started bleeding and I felt relieved. I drank a bottle of water and put on the bandages after bathing.

Being mentally and physically tortured was something that I was well acquainted with now. It had become like an everyday thing for me. But everytime it was the same trauma I had to go through.

But I know that I have to keep going for my Rooh. Amongst all the chaos it is just her face and voice which can make me relieved. She has got Shanaya Di's eyes and everytime I look at her it feels like as if I am talking directly to Di.

I pulled up the covers to sleep as the flashback starts.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
First few chapters are introductory so they will be a bit short.