ARHAAN♤SINGH♤SOORYAVANSHI

"The blood of an infidel man belongs to my clothes and not inside his body."

"Let that bastard cry and beg for his life. Let him know who he has cheated. Cut his fingers one by one and feed them to my dogs in front of him. And when he decides to tell the truth, call me."
I felt quite satisfied with the call. I felt at peace knowing that the guy who betrayed me for some puny amount of money is under my mercy.
Now his coming seven generations will know nothing but loyalty.

Well this is what you get for betraying THE Arhaan Singh Sooryavanshi.

I was disturbed from my violent thoughts when I felt something soft hugging me from behind.

And there she is. My Heart and Soul. My Baby. Aashvi.

I looked at my phone to check the time.

It was 7.00 a.m. and Sunday which means I get to spend a whole day with my Sunshine.

I stood up from my bed before kissing on Aashvi's forehead. I smiled at her frowning brows and then kissed her again.
"Baby...Wake up...Remember we have to go for a picnic..."

She finally woke up and slowly opened her eyes. Her face lit up with a smile when she saw me and started kissing me on my nose.
I picked her up and hugged her as I went out to the attached balcony with her .

She was giggling continuously while looking outside. "Oooo....Dadda....tlee...gleen....tlee"
She was so happy to see the trees as if they were the most interesting thing in the world
"Yes...Yes...Soo many trees...!" I said immitating her excited voice.

I took her inside. I was playing with her when I heard a knock. I opened the door to see a maid ,"Sir, Bade Sahab asked for everyone to be ready by 9.00."

"Okay.", I said wih a curt nod.

"So may I please take Aashvi ji with me to get her dressed?", She asked.

I gave her a sharp look. "No! Bring the maids here. Don't you know that Aashvi doesn't go to anyone except Me and Mom ?"
I shouted at her.

"I-i am s-sorry S-sir I-i d-didnt know. I-i am n-new here."

"Leave! And send the maids."
She ran towards the corridor in terror.

After a few minutes 6 maids came into the room and aligned themselves holding the essentials like the towel, clothes and so on.

I stood in the bathroom to distract Aashvi from crying. She doesn't like anyone around her except me and Mom. She does enjoy the company the rest of the members of the family but only for some time. I couldn't bathe her with my own hands.

I had put my hands to a good use yesterday in beating the scumbag and hence they were covered with bruises. I cant let my baby's soft skin to get an infection.