❤🙈EYES THAT COLLIDED🙈❤

Shahana's pov:

Shahana's pov:

"Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY FUCKING GOD! You won'tbelieve it Shahana!"
I looked up to see Salaar.
He is one of the fighters. And, he is the best one.
5 years ago, he was the World Champion in UFC. But his addiction to drugs destroyed his career. He got blacklisted and banned from fighting in official tournaments.

Now he is stuck here like me but in way better conditions.
He has a home, money, A whole freaking life. He apparantly works for the Mafia while I was forced into this.

"Ohh hey! What are you so excited about? ", I asked; confused.

"The tournament in Delhi is actually a 'get together' ( he said sarcastically) of Mafias from around the world. Which means your escape!", he said excitedly.

"And how is that?", I asked him blankly without paying any attention because I was sure it was some joke.

He continued- "Hey! Trust me! I am not kidding. You just have to win all the fights and I can bet one of those will ask Singh for you."

"Well I don't wanna be one of their whores! My life is destroyed as it is. I don't want to lose the only thing I have left, My dignity !", I ranted at him. How can he think that I would want to be someone's whore, that too for a Mafia man, a criminal.

"Hey it isn't how you think. They would want you to be a bodyguard for them. You're better than ninety cent of the men here, so obviously you will be better than their men. You just have to prove it and you're out from this hell."

I was now intrigued by this idea. Being a bodyguard is anyway better than being a pawn here getting drugged every month and made to do things against your will.

I thought for a moment.

They might not know me or my family well enough to do something what Ashwin did. So maybe I can have Rooh with me, safe in my arms.

"Will it be enough, like winning against a woman? ", I asked Salaar who was already looking at me for an answer.

"Maybe no maybe yes. But don't worry, I'll have a man set up to challenge you.
Someone from our side who won't be in the list. Then you know what to do. Knock him out the way you knock most of us out. And you're in.", he said with every ounce of confidence.

"Okay then. Whatever you say." I fist bumped him and proceeded with packing my suitcase.

I had tears in my eyes thinking about being free again. I couldn't help but wonder what Masi, Mausaji and Bhai must be doing. They must've lost hope that I will ever return. They might think I'm dead like Di. Tears blurred my vision as I sat on the chair sobbing.

I counted days and realised that I hadn't seen Rooh in four days. I wonder how she would be doing without me.

It's still seven days to the Final Day. How will my Rooh live without me until then. These thoughts were haunting me when I heard a knock. Someone yelled from the other side.
"COME OUT. We don't have all day. Singh Saab is leaving. BE FAST!"