Isabella took her eyes off the computer screen, "Would you like me to put a job opening for your assistant too?"

"No, I would rather you not. I'm going to be without one for a while." I said thinking about it.

It may have not been the best idea but who cares I always had to kick my assistants out when one of my bitches would show up to fuck and it looked bad. Then I would have to shut my assistant up and not to spread it around by fucking my her.

"As you wish." She smiled as she went back to typing and focusing on the computer screen.

I turned around to walk out the door to go eat lunch.

Lauren's POV

I looked at Camila and Mason. They looked happy and I am pretty sure he treated her like a queen. Why was I jealous of them? I then looked over Dinah and Normani singing and dancing in the water like dumbasses. I rolled my eyes as I went back down to my phone to text my brother Derek who was back home in Miami.

From Me:

I miss you already bro. Please come visit me in LA soon.

Derek:

Of course sis. I miss you more. Had to explain to mom and dad why you decided to leave because they still don't understand.

I then hear a deeper voice that didn't sound like the girls. I looked up from my phone to see Stephen, "Can I sit here?" He asked pointing to the lay out chair next to me.

"Sure. It's your parents home. Not mine." I said nervously.

He sat down with his sunglasses covering his eyes, "So how do you like LA?"

"It's nice. I mean I miss my friends and family in Miami."

"You ever been to the Bay Area?" He asked when he smirked at me.

"Actually, I haven't but I see you play all the time." I said with a smile.

"So you're a fan of the Warriors?"

"Nice try, Curry." I said laughing. "I just think you are really good. My heart is in Miami with the Miami Heat."

He started laughing, "You should come to one of my games sometime and maybe we can take your ass away from Miami. May make our fanbase look hotter." He said looking at the pool.

I turned to him quickly. Did he really just flirt with me? The Stephen Curry flirt with me. I was speechless at his line.

"That sounds great." I said with a nervous look on my face. I didn't know what else to say.

He took off his sunglasses to look at me. "You got to promise me that you will wear my jersey though."

He held out his pinkie for me to promise. I laughed, "I promise." I wrapped my pinkie around his. Which made him smile.

"So you gonna get in the pool or make me drag you in?" He said raising his eyebrows up.

"I don't want my hair wet." I shrugged.

"Oh come on. Put your hair up. I know you got hair tie somewhere."

I smirked looking down at my wrist that had 2 hair ties around it. I looked back at him who was walking towards the ladder to get into the deep end of the pool.

"So you going to let your hair ruin your good time?" He said after going under water.

"Be happy." I spat at him. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail with one hair tie and the other one I used to put my hair in a bun. I got out of the chair and began walking over to get in the pool

Justin's POV

I was trying to find one of my dumb hoes to fuck tonight but they all were busy and that's when I knew I had to resort to Hailey. She would have plans with the damn president of the United States about a crisis in America and she would tell the president she couldn't make it, just to see and fuck me. It made me feel somewhat cocky but shit wouldn't you be too if a bitch would cancel her plans just to fuck. I called her

"Hey, you free tonight." I said after I heard her girls giggling in the background.

"You know it." She squealed in excitement.

"Okay good. Meet me at my house at around 8ish." I said before hanging up the phone.

I wasn't about to have a damn conversation with the bitch. Her voice annoyed the shit out of me.