𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄 3

=======================================

The moon is shining in the pitch-black sky, and the white glitter adds even more breathtaking beauty. Though not as gloomy as his dark side, it's nonetheless dark everywhere.

The side he feared as well, but in a war of love, everything is fair, right?

He sees it as a battle between his love and obsession, with love suffering severe injuries and obsession being unhealthy.

"it had been a long time, I didn't feel you my little babygirl." She was weak and had cloudy eyes from heavy drug use, which had completely taken control of her body, as he whispered next to her ear.

Upon noticing her look, a sinister smile emerged on his lips.

She is hankering after his touches.

He released his tight grasp on her waist gradually.
picked her up from his lap in a bridle and walked over to her dressing table. After putting her and himself on a stool, he took her perfume with care. He approached his face with the bottle. With a slight whiff, he put some on her.

"Love, you have me attracted. You can't handle that magnificent beast of mine, I wager." A deep horas voice reverberated close to her. His face was buried in her neck's crock. putting moist kisses on the shoulder and leaving a deep purplish mark.

Though she is high and unconscious of what is going on around her, he said, "How badly I wanted to hear that sinful melody from your mouth, love."

He is ill, a patient. He possessed many sinister secrets, but he greatest of his many sinister secrets is his obsession with her. His greatest obsession is her.

He lightly bit her cheek, taking care not to leave any marks on her. He wanted to go, though. Want to spread the word to everyone that she is solely his.

"Let's sleep love hum!" He pulls her in once again. causing her to comfortably lie on the bed. He stayed where he was, putting his knees between her spread legs and using his elbow to keep himself upright so as not to squash the small figure beneath him.

He removed her nightshirt with one hand.

"it's so fun to see you under me love that sexy collar bone, deep cleavage of your hiss fuck." He hissed as he moved his fingers from her bare collar to her cleavage, wanting to rip that damn bra off and devour her delectable meal.

He had to exercise extreme self control, because else he would have abandoned her virginity long ago.

His eyes landed on her lips. they seem to be urging him to drink all of their juice. With a slight smirk on his face, he softly chewed on her lips with his teeth.

He played with her mouth, pulling her lips open and sticking his tongue inside. After a few moments of consuming her, he felt her breathlessness as his saliva began to pour from both of their mouths.He played with her mouth, pulling her lips open and sticking his tongue inside. After a few moments of devouring her, he felt her go out of breath as he breathed in her mouth, dripping saliva from both of their mouths. He withdrew his lips from her with a stream of saliva.

He moved away from her and picked up his clothes off the ground.

His gaze never strayed from her chiseled form during this.

||HOSEOK VIEW||

I approached her.

"My new obsession is you, baby girl—your lips." Still, my eyes lingered on her bare cleavage. Her grown up body fuck so arousing my baby girl.

I badly want to fuvk you insanely, but everytime I'd to myself.

|bare cleavage. Her mature body fuck is making my little girl very sexy.

I want to fuck you like crazy so much, but I always keep that to myself. 

||end pov||

Approaching her, he removed a small white cloth from his pants and used it to wipe the saliva off her jawline and neck. That was the only thing he did for her, and it thrilled him.

He straightened her pajamas and was going to button her shirt when he noticed a small mark on her body.

around her waist on the side.

An ickey

Oh dear. That appears to be brand-new and fresh.

Jaws tightened as his eyes grew crimson.

He didn't give her one there; when they met four months later, he explained to her how and by whom.

In order to have a clear view, he took off the cozy silk cloth and sat next to her. It is indeed a hickey, he was correct.

"someone touched you, baby girl, wishing for his death, he seemedSomeone touched you, baby girl, and left filthy marks on you, wishing for his death. He seems to have the courage to touch me. He moved in closer, his dominance showing as he bit the mark site fiercely.

It was so severe that it even forced the blood of Oz out of there.

Upon opening his eyes, he became aware of what he was doing. However, it did not cause his wrath to go away. Clenching his teeth, he buttoned her nightgown firmly and adjusted the blank appropriately before leaving the room.

=======================================

I tried something new guys

Do votes and comments next chapter after 500 views and 10 votes.

Follow me