𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄 1

CUTENESS

A girl sitting on hard and dusty floor. She is miserable. Her condition is worse than yesterday. Dry tears and burises were present on her beautiful face.

She remembered the devil words again and again.

"you have to marry me"

"if you love your family then you have to be mine.

For forever"

She start to sob loudly. By Passing each and every second she felt herself like a whore. She always get used by that devil. Who will burn this whole world for her.

The door get opened. She comes out from her dream land. she didn't stop sobbing instead she started to cry louder . Makes the devil satisfied by seeing her like that.

He loved to see fear on her face.

He go towards the corner of this basement where he kept her. He drag a chair from a dark corner and place it in front of her he sat on the chair like a king while the poor girl sitting on the cold hard and dusty floor.

She didn't stop crying. She cry harder and harder as she could.

There's is one thing that you could heard in this room. And it's her sobs, hiccups.

He is none other than.

Jung hoseok.

"hmm

"hmm..... So.....the time is over...and now tell me what you decided to do.

Being my whore and want me to kill your whole fucking family

Or

marry and save your family."

He said in deep voice that can easily gives chill run down to people.

The story begins with an obsession. Madness of a devil.

6 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A girl is sitting on the bed. She is wearing a simple dress. With a messy bun. She looks so cute and breath taking with her cute plumping lips or big doe eyes .

"y/n dear come downstairs" her mom shout from downstairs.

"yes mom I comming!!"

Y/n go downstairs. She saw her mom and back hugged her.

"my momy is calling me... Why?" she said cute tone. Her mom pinch her cheek and said.

"didn't my y/niee being to naughty day by day."

"AHH~ mama it's hurting."

She leave her cheek. Her cheek become a red just like a Fresh tomato.

"oh y/n why you are so sensitive....eat well"

Y/n nodded her head like an obedient Child.

"here is the shopping bag, list and money is in it."

Y/n widened her eyes like a ball.

"that's why you called me downstairs ain~ mama I don't want to go please ."

She said while showing her puppy eyes. If anyone can saw them he surely fall for her cuteness. But there her mom is standing who didn't bugged a little with a Storm of her daughter cuteness.

"shut up!! And go or else I'll call Hana there and tell her that you want to play with her." her mom threatened her. She got scared by her mom threaten..

Y/n really didn't like her cousins. She find them annoying. Specially

Little kid.

"mom... Are you blackmailing me.... Me!!! Your one and only daughter. How can you do this to me!!. You betry m-"

Y/n mom cut her sentence while throwing a slipper at her.

"yahhh mom!"

"stop your drama and gooooo!! Today the guest are coming I have to prepare food for them. " mom yell at her. She sigh in defeat and said,

"fine I'm going but what will you give me in return" she said in teasing tone. Her mom glare. at Her while showing her another pink slipper. Yaan gluped and said.
"umm no no... I don't want anything In return I'm going...... Bye bye see. yaaa!!!"

She said while running out from the house.

Her mom sigh and said,

"this girl is not going to change"

On the other hand y/n reached at market.

She buys all the vegetables and fruits which are written on the list no she have to buy

'A ketchup
A vineger.
Soya sauce.
Black paperedpowdered.
Eggs.

Look like mom gave me the list of whole month of grocery.'

And the most important thing,

CHOCOLATESSSSSSS,!!!!

She said chocolates so loud all are people who are in the shop looking at her. She said sorry and bow in front of them being embarrassed........

Yaaahhhhhh youuuuuuuu yeeeessss yooouuuuu!!

Why you didn't vote for my story.

May Oli London hunt you in your dreams if ypu go without voteing.

For my ffff