𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕

Initial notes:

Well guys, as I said, I'm going to skip this part because it's not that relevant to the story.

And I'm so sorry for the last disappearance.
💌
_________________TWD______________________

💌_________________TWD______________________

.Redemption

1.God's work to save, edify and glorify man.            2.The Greek word derives from the verb meaning “to free upon receipt of a ransom”. Our redeemer is Jesus Christ.  

After we made an agreement with Hermanos. We had donated some weapons to protect the shelter itself.

Glenn was also rescued, he had no injuries or anything harmful.

We were all incredibly happy to have rescued him, despite the initial difficulty.

_______________TWD_______________________

And as if that wasn't enough, Merle had given us a "surprise" by deciding to steal our only means of transportation. The white van.

And like camels in the middle of the desert, our way back to south Georgia was on foot, tiring. All we could hear was both heavy breathing as we climbed steep slopes.

......

A silence was installed in our ears... Until the deafening noise of a shotgun fire.

We were already close to tragedy.  Rick, on impulse, climbs the last few meters of the slope, encountering a frightening scene, screams and gunshots.

We, Daryl, me and Glenn, followed suit, we ran towards the shots, with our weapons engaged.

There were zombies, zombies everywhere, Shane and Dale tried to control the situation, which of course, wasn't going to end well.

I reload my own shotgun, aiming for a zombie's head, I fire. The process repeats several times until I reach Shane.

I nod to him, who complies and takes my lead.

The situation had turned into a massacre, zombies everywhere, while we armed men tried to contain as much as we could.

I run towards Carol, who was desperate. She and Sophia run towards me, and stay behind me. The screams of death settled in our ears, as did the sound of incessant gunfire.

"Daryl! Cover me!"  I shouted, making the man's attention turn to me. He comes running towards me, and we are shooting side by side.

"Just don't die, okay?!" He shouts back, not bothering to look at me.

I just nod and remain at his side, I refuse to believe that I am feeling some kind of underlying protection from being near him.

_______TWD____________TWD_______________

So after a while, we finally managed to contain the situation...but nothing had gone well, we had lost half the group, including Andrea's sister.
We looked terrible, everything was so chaotic, our faces looked worn out and tired.

Me and Daryl looked at each other slightly, our eyes always met, but accidentally most of the time. He then decides to get up, clean his pants and sit next to me.

"Were ya bitten?" He asks, not looking at me, just staring at the floor.

"No...and you?" I said, my voice a little louder than a whisper.

He shakes his head like saying "no" and sighs heavily. It was as if he was in conflict with himself.

My eyes stopped on his face and took in his sharp, rugged features.

His eyes turn to me and I quickly turn in the opposite direction.He wipes his nose and forehead, which were dripping with sweat, then in a sudden move he gets up and walks towards the other men, who are dismembering the bodies.

I continued to watch him, rubbing the sweat from his forehead, deftly carrying the bodies to pile on the fire, it seemed like he had been doing that for centuries.

Then, just when we thought everything was fine, we got the news that Jim had been bitten. They were holding him, while showing the huge red tooth-shaped mark on his abdomen.

"What the hell is that?!" I shouted as I approached the commotion, alongside Daryl.

__________TWD_________________TWD_______

"We hit him in the head, and we do that with the dead girl" Daryl says, wielding his shovel in his hands.

Shane snorts and turns to him with his hands on his hips. "Is that what you wanted? Did you want them to do that to you?"

"I would appreciate it if you did" Daryl spit off, with his sharp tone of voice.

I let out an ironic laugh and they both look at me, but I feel Daryl's blue eyes burning even more.

"Two shots would solve that, we don't need to be so masochistic" I crossed my arms, my eyes for a moment roamed over all the faces.

"Is this your genius plan, woman?"  Daryl approaches me, shovel resting on his shoulder.

"And yours, hm?" I raised my eyebrow smugly, which made him grumble under his breath.

He swears under his breath, probably calling me a bitch or something. Then he turns his back.

Then a big discussion ensued in the group, until a topic bubbled up in my head when Rick mentioned CCD.

"That shit doesn't even receive radio signals, it's close to Tennessee, everything is fucked up there"  I slammed my boot on the ground, making everyone look at me.

"Doesn't mean we don't have to try" Rick speaks up.

"Do you want to put our lives at risk because of your sense of determination?" I spit back, with a stern look that turns into a smile. "Is that it Sheriff?"

He turns his face to the side and scratches his beard. "I'm not asking anyone to go with me"

My face scrunches up in frustration and I hang my head.

_______TWD________________________TWD___

The decision had been made, Rick Grimes, as the new sheriff, convinced everyone to go to CCD.

We were driving down the road, and oddly enough, I was riding on the back of Daryl, with my hands tight on his waist, and my face on his shoulder.

I heard him mumbling several times things like "That spacious bitch"  Or "Don't fucking squeeze me so much"

And that was kind of funny, which made me want to laugh and tease him even more.

After some time on the road, I was able to relax a little, feel the wind whip my short, unruly hair.

I could almost smile slightly, looking at the scenery around us, thinking how this shit could have been different.