𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓(pt.1/3)

"Bastard!" Daryl curses, leaving out of the trees

"Bastard!" Daryl curses, leaving out of the trees. "I spent miles chasin this deer" He bends down and picks up the arrows that he had previously shot at the animal.

He rubs them against his pants, removing the blood from the edges.

"Fuck ya, yasick, bastard!" He continues having his rage, kicking the newly dead body.

"Daryl" I said while crossing my arms.

So, the hunter stops and looks at me,Turning away from the corpse and looking at everybody.

" 'hat if we cut off the bitten part and eat the rest?" He bends down and turns the moose's face, getting an accurate look at the bite.

"I wouldn't risk it" Shane responds by standing with his hands on his hips.

Daryl sighs and looks around with his hands on his hips as well."I got some squirrels, It will have to be enough"

He turns and shoots an arrow at the walker's severed head, causing it to die completely.

The hunter walks away, passing us and heading towards the unlit fire, calling for his brother Merle.

Then Shane and I exchanged looks, motioning for Shane to go to Daryl.

Shane nods and walks over to Daryl, with a serious expression as he rubs his nose, sniffling slightly. "Hmm, Daryl, wait a minute" He calls after Daryl, approaching him and going to his side.

Daryl just stops and turns to Shane with his eyebrows raised as he rubs his chin.

"About Merle, there was a problem in Atlanta" The black hair one replied.

"Is he dead?"

Rick approaches and stops in front of the hunter.
It was noticeable to see Daryl's expression change from neutral to furious and harsh, giving way to his famous irritated frown."Who are ya?!"

"My name is Rick Grimes" He said, extending his hand in a peaceful sign, or rather, trying to.

"Rick Grimes?" Daryl retorted, his voice tinged with irony.

"I handcuffed your brother, and I was the one who left him there."

Daryl puts his hands over his face, and spins around in disbelief, and he was barely holding himself back from crying.

He throws the bow with the squirrel corpses at Rick and moves forward trying to punch him in the face.

Shane appears behind Daryl, giving him a rear naked choke and throwing him to the ground, who appears to have calmed down after his tantrum.

"It's not his fault, it's my fault, I dropped the handcuff key!" Dwight shouted, heading towards the fighting circle.

"Couldn't ya get it?!" The hunter snapped, his voice dripping with every ounce of anger.

"It didn't work, it went down the drain" Dwight said, before sighing and saying. "I padlocked the door, he could still be there"

Daryl stops and glares, nodding."I'll go back and get him"

I run from where I was, with a look of concern. "The place is closed, if you go, you will die" I said as I approached him, and he simply walked away, looking angrily at me.

"Do ya wanna me to leave my brother for dead?" His voice was hard and unbreakable, typical of his harsh manner.

I lower my head, avoiding his gaze before coming back up again.

"That's what I thought"

I sighed deeply, rubbing my forehead with one hand, removing the sweat and hair stuck to it. "Fuck...I'm going with you" I yell, making Daryl stop muttering insults.

He walked towards me, his expression was like a bloodthirsty predator ready to attack its prey, but I wasn't intimidated either. I knew Daryl wasn't a dangerous man. So I simply raised my head to his height, making our faces almost touch.

"I don't need yer pity" He spat the words at me, his jaw clenched, and his fists balled into knots at the sides of his hips.

"I'm not giving you my pity, nor do I think your brother deserves it, I just don't think it's right to leave a human being to die eaten by cannibal creatures" I replied in the same way, with a harsh tone of voice. I lean down even more, making my nose almost touch his.