Part 63: 'Family' ⭕️

March 2017
One day, Schön asked Blume. "Hey i always saw your posts on the private insta. Who's he?" asked Schön.

Blume just answered, "well i know it's wrong. He's our family."

"Really? Lemme guess, isn't he Zart?" guessed Schön. BOOM! That's exactly right.

"Nope," said her.

"Then who? Zart is our new family. Who else is close to you? Another's impossible," said Schön.

When they went to the canteen, she told Schön "You're right. He's Zart!"

"See! I'm right! But i've to tell you this important thing," said Schön.

"What?" asked her. "He's close to someone. He maybe has a feeling for you, but he also likes this person," told Schön.

"Omg! Who's she? His ex? His classmate? Who?" asked Blume curiously.

"Soon you'll know her," said Schön.

The next day,
Blume and Schön went to their old school, JC school, which located only 2 buildings from CI school, so they decided to walk. At the CI's gate, they met Energisch. She's also their family. She's so friendly. "Hey Schön, Blume. Where did you guys wanna go?" asked her.

"To JC school," answered Schön.

"May i join you guys? My mom's waiting in the parking lot there," asked Gisch. Blume and Schön nodded by saying "of course!" and she thanked them.

Suddenly, Gisch told Schön "omg! Schön you know? He followed my second acc, but i don't wanna accept him."

"Zart again?" asked Schön.

"Yeah, he's so curious about my crush," said Gisch.

On the way to JC's canteen, Schön asked to Blume, "Now you know who's the person?"

Blume just nodded, "i don't think the girl is Gisch," said her.

"Well, they're in the same extracurricular and Gisch is the one who persuaded him to join student council," said Schön seeing Blume's sad expression.

Schön continued, "I told you because i don't want you to be brokenheart again." And Blume thanked her.
.
-RMW💗
February 9th, 2021