The Battle of Gods and Devils: Yhwach's Ascension

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yhwach descended gracefully to the ground, his gaze fixed upon his opponents with unwavering focus. As Tannin charged at him from above with tremendous speed, Yhwach remained calm and collected. With precise timing, he caught Tannin's fist as it descended towards him, effortlessly redirecting the dragonoid's momentum and throwing him aside with ease.

However, before Yhwach could fully recover, Crom Cruach emerged from behind him, launching a surprise attack. The dragon's massive form loomed over Yhwach as he unleashed another torrent of golden flames, engulfing Yhwach in their searing heat.

Most of Yhwach's remaining iron armor began to melt under the intense temperature, but he remained unfazed. With swift efficiency, he discarded the remnants of his damaged armor, allowing them to fall away as he prepared to face Crom Cruach head-on once more.

Crom Cruach shifted back into his human form to fight him properly.

Crom: Is this all you got, Yhwach? Where is that mighty power that you showed the world?

Yhwach: You talk too much.

Yhwach simply replied.

This pissed him off as he hated being insulted. 

Crom: You insignificant worm! What hole did you come crawling out of? You and your power alone can't change anything. You will only continue an endless cycle of hate for all of eternity.

Yhwach: That's where you're wrong. When you have power, you can make your plans become reality.

Crom: The only thing that power can bring is to control others who are below you. We all know how humans work as they are very delicate creatures. You're showing us all just how much power and greed can corrupt a human.

Crom said with a smirk.

Yhwach responded with a smirk of his own before responding. 

Yhwach: When all is said and done, my battle with you is mere child's play. A trivial game when compared to my fight to the death with Yamamoto.

Crom Cruach pressed his hand against his forehead. 

Crom: Don't you understand? Once you fall by my hands or even Rizevim's, then this will lead us to victory shortly after.

Yhwach: Victory is a distant dream for the likes of you.

Crom: You're just too cocky like everyone else who dreamt like you of achieving overwhelming power to rule the world, Yhwach. How can you be certain that you will come out as the victor after this war? Can you predict the future?

Crom asked while staring at him with piercing dagger-like eyes.

Yhwach chuckled softly, his eyes gleaming with a hint of amusement as Crom Cruach continued to taunt him.

Yhwach: You amuse me, Dragon. But let me enlighten you. Once upon a time, I possessed the ability to see the future itself. Every twist and turn, every victory and defeat, all laid bare before my eyes.

Crom Cruach's expression shifted, a mixture of surprise and curiosity crossing his features.

Crom: Is that so? Then why did you lose such a precious power?

Yhwach's smile widened slightly, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Yhwach: Ah, but that's a story for another time, For now, let's focus on the present. And in the present, toying with amateurs like you is nothing more than a game to me. The Schrift H the heat and the Schrift W the wind. When these two powers are combined, they can end your life in an instant. So... Allow me to show you... The true meaning of despair.