FORTY-FOUR (END)

The Same glorious Night, With Taekook ᯽

𖦹𖦹𖦹

At Night,

Under the dark sky with dim stars and the lonely moon Looking at the couple standing on the street, leaning on the car

"Today was a very great day" Taehyung smiled and took a deep breath

"It was! I cannot even express how I feel! Finally hyung found his happiness. I can't ever feel the amount of Pain he felt all his life.. I've always thought him wrong, But he wanted to protect me from heartbreak, I understand now"

"Yes Jungkook. He just loved my brother so much and That misunderstanding ruined their life, And the pain they both felt was too much to bear, that's the reason they wanted us to stay away from each other"

"Taehyung you know, I realised something"

"What?"

"No matter whatever happened, if Destiny wants to make two people together then it'll find its way" Jungkook looked at the moon and smiled.

"Jungkook! You know when I fell in love with you, i didn't expect that we'll be destined to meet each other, I was just going with the flow. I fell in love with you deeply each day. You remember all those days when I felt jealous of you and jimin?"

Jungkook chuckled

"Of course I remember. You were so silly Hyung"

"Yeah I was too silly to not realise your love for me. But Slowly I did, Your eyes spoke to me. And I started loving you even more, Everyday, every minute, every second."

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook lowly asked and looked at Taehyung

"Yes ask"

"After that night, Did you really hate me and blamed me for everything?"

"I'm glad i didn't do that or I'd regret it later. After you left, I became so frustrated, rude, Cold, had anger issues, Blaming me for being so wrong. I was slipping in depression but I started working, I made the work my world, Then Suddenly after years I met you"

"Jimin hyung hated me right?"

"No he didn't hate you, He was just angry. You know how Childish he is, Getting mad and Keeping that madness inside for a long time. He was sad broken and mad cause he lost his both loved ones. It was all my fault actually. I shouldn't have told him to choose between me and Yoongi. I created the mess"

He took a deep breath again when Jungkook softly held his hand

"Tae, Let's start from the beginning. Cherish every moment newly forgetting that period of our dark past where so many things wrong happened. We know it was not our fault. Mr. Kim did that and His karma is gonna ruin him. "

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

"I love you too Taehyung"

"I wanted to ask you something, I even Thought to ask it infront of everyone but I was shy."