FORTY- TWO

That same Night, With Yoonmin

"Why did we come so early?" Jimin complained while looking at The Mirror with a pout.. Yoongi's gaze was fixed on his angry boyfriend. He was leaning against the doorframe with a smirk.

"Now what are you looking at?"  He crossed his arms and Looked at him "you know right? I was having so much fun there.now say something"

Licking his lips Yoongi Walked closer, and Held Jimin's waist made him nervous all of a sudden

"You don't know why we came home?" He spoke, more like a whisper in his ear.

"Yoongi..What are you doing?"

"Shhh.. you already made a mess Jimin. Don't act innocent"

"Huh?" He confusedly looked at yoongi.

"You Purposely sit on my lap and make me needy, forget already?"

Jimin smiled and Looked at him

"I didn't do it to make you needy. There was no other space for me to sit, so I sat on you. Can't I sit on my boyfriend's lap?"

"Hmm, Ofcourse you can. But you have to take care of your boyfriend's needs too.. Don't you?"

Jimin smirked and Wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"So, my sweet cat wants me to fulfill his Needs? Hmm?"

"Yes Kitten" he whispered and Kissed his earlobe.

"Okay then Let this kitten show you the heaven Mr. Min"

"Perfect"

Jimin pushed him on the bed and Came over him. Smashing his lips on his, he deepened the kiss. With each move, he's showing his Love, Passion and Every feelings he has for yoongi. With time, It became intense.

They found a home for their soul and melted with each other's touch.

---
Cuddling naked under the sheets they were playing with each other's fingers. When Yoongi softly pecked his forehead and spoke

"We should get married too"

"You also think so?"

"Ofcourse I do. I wanna be your husband, take your responsibility, Be the best husband of the world, Make a family with you"

"Oh yoongi. You're already the best"

"Really?"

"Ofcourse Yoongi.. What more can I expect from a guy who is dedicated, Hardworking, Loving, caring,kind, passionate, Romantic, Warm for me, Sexy, best on the bed"

"Ohhh Such a good compliment I got" Yoongi smirked, Jimin giggled

"Yoongi.. I love you, you're like the miracle happened to me. I don't wanna lose you"

"Don't say that love.. we're not gonna lose anywhere.. But We can get lost in somewhere beautiful together"

"Together?"

"Yeah.. I have a surprise for you"

"Surprise for me?"

Jimin Jumped on the bed, when Yoongi got up smiling at him..he pinched his cheek

"Wait a minute" He reached his hand to the drawer and Brought out an envelope

"What's this?" jimin asked.

"Open it and see"

Jimin opened the envelope and widened his eyes.

"OMG YOONGI.. TICKET TO SWITZERLAND? People go there for honeymoon, so what's this for?"

"It's pre wedding Trip"

Jimin pressed his hand on his mouth and Hugged Yoongi tightly. 

"OH GOD. I'M SOO HAPPY TODAY."

"That's what i want, to make you happy always."

"Yoongi, A pre wedding?? Wow.. sounds great."

"It is.."

"Me and you, and our beautiful life is ahead."

Jimin nods multiple time.

"Yes yes yes, our happiest life"

•••••

(A future, so bright waiting for them)

Source: Pinterest
Ctto