𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍

On the other hand

Yoongi tried to talk to Jimin everyday but jimin keep ignoring him. It's been a long Yoongi tells him everything. And Yoongi tried hard to make him fall for him but Jimin behaves like a rock, who's emotionless.

ONE DAY

Jimin comes to college but Yoongi isn't here at the entrance.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Something is missing today.what's that? Where is yoongi? Why isn't he here today.Thinking about him I sighed. I don't know why I feel like this but as he's not here,it's also bothered me. Is he okay? Is he sick? Why didn't he came here to greet me?

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Suddenly JIMIN saw Yoongi with a girl. The girl acts clingy to him. She even grabbed his hand and pulled him like a bitch.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

What the!! Didn't he tell me that he only loves me!! Everyone is like that.. he's too. What about the girl? What the hell she's doing with Yoongi. I should go and look on the matter.

Jimin went to that direction but stopped himself by saying that, "who I'm to tell him?"
Yoongi noticed Jimin ,that he's staring straight to his eyes and then his hands where the girl grabbed him.

𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Is he mad on me? Why is he staring like that? It feels like that his eyes are burning in anger but he still smile like a manic. I'm afraid of him.
"OH GOD SAAVE ME"

Jimin left from there as yoongi gulped

Jimin stumps his feel on the floor and walking. He curshed on that girl and mumbled so many things.
Taehyung and Jungkook come from different directions as their eyes met and they both look at the direction where Jimin mumbling.

Taekook looked to each other as they have no clue what happened here?
Kook went to Jimin , Taehyung also went to him. But Taekook didn't talked with each other still now

Jk : hyung!! What happened? Why're you mumbling like that

Jimin : shut up!!! (as he's too angry)

Jk : Hyung.. you also shouted on me. (about to cry)

Jimin : YAHH.. sorry kook im out of my mind. I'm angry on someone. That's why..

Taehyung : who makes you angry mochi?

Jimin : don't mention that cat!!
Jimin ran away from there.

Taehyung in his mind
"CAT? What CAT?"

Jungkook look into Taehyung's eyes but without saying a word he left.

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Can't he atleast talked to me once. I know I shouted on him but it's been a long. Why can't he forgive me still now. Isn't it enough.