Chapter 6

POV: Mr. Tanaka:

Great, absolutely great. Now I have a deal with one of my students. How knows I'm in a yakuza, that I have documents about C4 and somehow knows something about C4. Who the hell is this kid?! He can't just be a normal student at this school, can he? Is he also a spy, maybe? Is he the owner of C4?! Is there another kid that knows about C4 in this school? Is this school connected with C4? Is C4 even real? Stupid question, of course it us. Maybe this school is C4?

...
...

Fuck this kid. I really shouldn't overthink right now. I have some documents that need to be taken a look in.

I'm sitting in my office at school. Tapping my pen on the desk as I'm reading through the documents I stole. There is nearly no teacher anymore in the building, which is normla at this hour. After reading each page of the document I was mad. No new Infos or something like that. Even that kid new more about C4 than this document. UHGGG HOW FUCKING ANNOYING. IF I DONT FULFILL MY MISSION I WILL GET STRESS WITH THE BOSS. AND LIKE HELL I WANT THAT. I need to coole down immediately. But how and where? Gambling wouldn't hurt would it. Maybe that teacher is still here. As if but let's take a look.

I got up from my chair and walked to the secret door. When I opened it they teach was still sitting there shoveling cards. In the light of the lid lamp that's already rusting. The only thing is this room that looked new was the gambling equipment and the clothes of Mr. Lindner. I took some steps inside the room that smells like an old bar.

It's the first time I really looked through the room with my attention on how it's furnished. On the wall next to the door there was a bookshelf filled with books about carpentry, math, chemistry, woodcraft and more. In the back of the room was a bed, it looked like it was made by an designer, but there was no logo on it. Above the bed there were some fancy looking wine shelves. Next to Mr. Lindner was a mini fridge.  Probably filled with beer.
There wasn't anything else in the room except for the lamp. The walls were made our of classic red bricks and the floor was made put of wood.

I sat down across Mr. Lindner, when our eyes meet he looked tired. Even though I'm not sure if he really works here or lives here.

"Up for a game of poker?" I asked

Without hastening he stopped shuffling and dealt the cards. We played a few rounds of poker. To be honest he is a better player than I thought. I checked the time after like the 12th game or so. 6pm. Oh shit godda go home and write the report.

"Sorry godda go, let's play together again soon."

"See ya tomorrow."

"Bye"

I walked out of the room and packed my stuff. When i stood infornt if the school gate I realzied something. Its closed. Fuck. Well godda jump over it. I jumped over the gate and walked to my black car. It's an expensive car, luckily I didn't have to pay for it. I drove to my penthouse which is located in Central kyoto. I drove into the underground car park of the building and parked at my usual spot. I grabed my stuff and got out of the car. I used the elevator to get to my penthouse.

I was greeted by my German shappered. I petted him and walked into the kitchen where I first put some food and water in cookies bowls. And then made myself a cup of instant ramen. I put the instant ramen on the coffee table in the living room area and opend my laptop to write a report.

N. Lindner POV:

The new teacher at our school just left my hidden room. It's impressive that he found this room on his first day here. Most people never find it. Ahh yes my secret room

...*start of flashback* ...
I found it when I started teaching at this uni. I wanted to show my students on how to measure the walls if you don't have a place where you can just put a customs rule and know how thick it is. In the end it was shortly after school closed, I found out that there had to be a room between my classroom and the teachers room.

I drilled a hole inside of my classroom and saw that there really was a room between the other too. I thought it would be cool to have an own room in school. Like when you have a secret room behinde your locker which is sometimes used in movies. Since I am a craftsmen I designed a secret door, but before that I wanted to go inside of the room. So I redesigned my classroom, so that I have a shelf behinde my desk. I pushed the shelf away and started to drill inside the wall. After a while I managed to make an opening to the room.

It wasn't quite a room but still it was big enough for me to see it's potential. There were a few wooden blacks running across the room. I checked at they weren't important so I grabed my tool bag and started ripping the wooden blacks away. I ws left with a small room and lots of trash. I figured  I bring the trash somewhere and think about what to do with the room. I need up in the hardware store buying some wooden planks. I went home and got some wood used on a wine farm and just started with a platform right at the entrance that I created. It wasn't to much of a problem since the door wasn't on the same level as the floor in my classroom and the floor inside of there room was lower as well. In the end it build put a room that looked quit comfortable. Well not really but in one corner.

I fell asleep inside of the room. I remeber it was a really good sleep. I was woken up by my alarm. I got up and when I realised I slept in school, i laught at myself and thought that that was great. I  got out if the small room and pushed the shelf infront of the entrance. I made a plan drawing of the small room and tried to sketch something but nothing came to mide. I just had some ideas what to put in there but not how. So I made a to-do list.

I held my normal lesson. The studems I had in my first period where in their last year so quit talkative. They wanted to do a class project. One of them suggested they remake an old room and they wanted me to help them find a room and an idea what to put in the room, like I'm their customer. I thought about it the entire day. And the next day I pushed the shelf hiding the room to the other side of the room, once m students got in he classroom and I told them they were going to build out this room they were more than happy.

I told them I wanted two hidden doors one the my classroom and one the the teachers room, that I like gambling and stuff. They started working on that room, it took them a while since they also got normal school work and other stuff to do but at the half-year we made a party to celebrate the finish of the room. For that that it's old it has quit its charms. We had to thicken up the wall to the teacher's room since some professors noticed some weird sounds, but we used that to make a cool in wall bar. The students gave the room the theme: gambling table in an old bar. Which fit well.

Now there was an bed, in wall bar, gambling table, a wall shlef with different gablimg games, shelf with books and an fold-out desk where you can create house or room plans and a trapdoor inside the unisex bathroom, so that all students who knew about this room could enter. There was a way to open it from the bottom and the top so I didn't have to let them in.
...
*end of flashback*
...

It was pretty fun back then wasn't it. With this years students and the new teach, this could get just as fun....

I'm gonna do a cliffhanger here. See you next time