21: Bali green.

Lily sat with her body shaken,  her mind both broken and shocked out of her mind, Vincenzo her husband the man she trusted more than anything was a killer.

Why did she ask?,  why didn't she just enjoy the beautiful moment with him?,  why was she so interested in knowing what he does?. Why?.

But what shook her more was the fact that she was just about to be blown up, if Lorenzo hadn't stopped the driver and replaced her with a dead body,  then she would have been dead already without knowing if she was pregnant or not.

"Are... You alright?, " Lorenzo asked sounding hesitant, Lilly said nothing, what was she to say, she wasn't alright,  she would never be. It was over everything was over.

" Charlotte!, " Lorenzo called out to a woman who came out almost immediately.
" yes master, " the woman bowed slightly.
" find her a room and help her get dressed, " he ordered.
Lily looked down at herself only to realize that she still had on the dress she wore to her date with Vincenz, she bowed her head in shame.

" yes sir, " Charlotte walked over to Lily and helped her up since she seemed to be struggling.
"This way please, " Lily nodded and followed Charlotte quietly, they soon arrived at a room, Lily was too occupied to care about the room. She was given,  she even hoped Lorenzo would be nice enough to throw her in a dog house or even throw  her out.

"You will be staying in this room from now on, and if need anything feel free to call me, "Charlotte smiled while lily nodded absentmindedly, once Charlotte was out of the room, Lily once again left with her thought dragged herself to the bed.

" how great it would be if you were normal man like you we're a year ago, " Lily muttered clutching the duvet of the king sized bed unwilling to she'd a tear, to her shedding tears for those who abandon you is a weakness,  it makes you weak it turns you into a pathetic creature and that was the one thing Lily hated.

She sad there staring at nothing but the wall for a while before a knock sounded at the door.
" w-who is, " Lily asked.

" it's me miss,  master Laureno     wants you to join him for breakfast, "Charlotte's voice rang from behind the door, Lily looked down at herself to once again realize she still had that dress on.

" t-tell him I will be down shortly, " Lily replied In a  low voice but enough for Charlotte to hear.

" sure thing miss,  I will be inform him immediately, " Lily waited till Charlotte's footsteps drew farther until she walked into the shower.

She bathed herself in cold water to numb the feeling in her heart.
Once she was bathed she walked back into the bedroom,  only then did she realize she had nothing to wear except the towel wrapped around her luckily she heard footsteps by the door.

" c-charlotte,  is that you?, " Lily waited for an answer bur got none, " c-charlotte?, " no reply.

Lily's eye brow furrowed in confusion, if it was Charlotte then who was it,  she walked to the door and opened it only to find Lorenzo pacing in front of the door.

" L-lorenzo, " Lily almost chuckled st gus expression. " You c-can come in, " she opened the door wilder for him.

Lorenzo walked in and stood in the middle of the room awkwardly. Lily sighed and sat by the bed.
" t-thank you f-for your help,  i-i don't know how to thank you, " she whispered in a shaky voice.
Lorenzo nodded still at her,  it was then she realized she was in a towel.
"Sorry, " Lily muttered clutching the towel to her body. "I couldn't find a cloth to wear and,  m-my other cloth is dirty, "