15: Psycho green

" Are you sure you want to do this?," Vince asked holding my hand so tight I feared it would break, it was both painful and comforting.

" It's about what I want, it's about what I need to do and right now the only thing I can do is speak to him," I reassured smiling .

Liam walked in with Doña, she was stressed I could see it in her eyes, Vince had told me Liam and Doña were married , I was shocked at first, then happy, then worried.

Cause I think I was the only one thinking what I am thinking which is we are siblings married to siblings.

How is that possible?.

'Well, that can happen if you were abandoned by your brother for eight years even though you had just lost your parents two years before and you were traumatized' a stupid voice said a matter of factly in my head.

I nodded smiling, we can talk about this later but now we have more important things to talk about.

' This is also important you know!' the voice shrieked .

' ok seriously, we can't do this now, we still have a lot of time to decide okay, but right now, we will be thinking about forgiving our dumb brother or not' I thought calmly.

" Wait.' the voice said again making me roll my eyes,' what now?,' ' what if we decide to choose the one to separate?, They can't seperate, they have a child, what will we do about Little Vince?,'

' oh shoot, you are right oh no, oh no,'

" Look at me baby, please I can't loose you again," my head cleared and I saw a worried Vince straddling me as I layed on the couch and Doña running around to call a doctor and Liam freaking out.

" Hey, it's alright okay," Vincenzo assured.

" What happened,"

" I don't know, but you were out and we couldn't get to you," Liam who I didn't notice was standing beside me said startling me.

" Oh sorry, I am fine, I was just," having a banter with my inner self' I chuckled a little.

" What the fuck Lily, you scared us," Vince shouted tugging at his heir.

" Yeah Lily we were scared something might have happened and here you are chuckling, are you doing this to spite us?," Liam shouted.

" Yeah Lily, I know what Liam did was stupid but you should try being reasonable, try seeing how hard it's been for him all these years,"

" No, I wasn't trying to spite you guys I was ju-,"

" What?, You were just what?, You had been out for a week Lily a fucking week, do you know how that has been for me, for us even Vincenzo junior was affected and now you fucking pretend to black out and then chuckle like nothing happened.," Vincenzo clenched his fist as he shouted at me.

I looked over to Doña for some help but she gave me a disapproving look.

" What you did isn't right Lil," it was starting to annoy me how fast these people jump into conclusions.

" THAT'S ENOUGH," I shouted standing up." What the hell is wrong with you guys?, Why can't any of you see good in me?, Why the fuck would you think I would do this to spite you?, If I wanted to spite you guys I have many to other ways to do that, you didn't even ask me what happened or why I was out,"

They all quietened," and even if I did it to spite you, why don't you think within yourself if you deserved it or not!!," I whispered then with one final look at them, I ran out of the house ignoring Vincenzo's call.