𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"The hardest thing in life is to watch
someone you love go away from you "

𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗚 is a 26 year old handsome man . Yes he is a man not a boy he knows what he wants from his life . He never learnt to fail in any kind of test in life . He belongs to a richest family of the country. His family owns most of the steel plants in country

He has a rude and arrogant personality. There is only one thing he loves his work other than that he hates everything and everyone . Hashim's name is enough for anyone to fear .

He never thought that he will fall for a girl whom he saw once in a buisness party of the most successful buisness woman of the country.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

𝗔𝗠𝗛𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗞 is a 22 year old beautiful event management girl . Who knows to fix everything in a beautiful manner but does she knows how to fix her broken heart ? No , She never knew she would fall for a arrogant man , who don't give a damn about anything.

She is a Princess of her family everyone loves her to no extent as she is the elder one in the family but did she know that one eye contact with the man who she didn't thought of will change her life and that lead her to leave everything here and fly to Barcelona.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Their eyes met at an unexpected place those eyes have unshed tears everyone present there were trying to console them but they never want or need anyone rather than each other . She was regretting loveing him and he was feeling blessed to love her .

" Nhi jao Amha nhi jee paungi tumhare bagair " he said being restless at the thought of living his life without her .

" Jaiye aap yha se or khuda ke vaste dubara mere samne nhi aana aap "she said being furstated with his each and every lie.

🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸

TO BE CONTINUED

Please don't forget to vote , comment and share this book

LOVE YOU READERS ❤️