𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒💫

Hashim is working in his study room late at night completing the file work of some foreign clients . The door of his study room made a creak sound before got opened by his mother . She came inside with a plate of his dinner as he was so angry with his family that he didn't went downstairs to have his dinner with his family .

His mother kept the plate on his table and went towards his side . He didn't looked up at her for once from the time she entered his room . She moved her hand to caress her hairs but he stopped her in the midway looking up with just angerness in his eyes . He motioned in no through shaking his head in no before pulling his hand .

His mother always tries to convince him with every fibre in her but he is so stubborn to acknowledge her efforts. Although her husband denied her to make efforts which didn't get recognised by their son . But mother always wants her child to be happy doesn't matter how angry they are she always loves them to no extent.

" Beta essa nhi karte hai aap hamse naraz hai par khana to kha lein " his mother tries to make him understand.

"I am not hungry and please don't show this fake sympathy of your's now " he was angry with his parents from his childhood that now he doesn't acknowledge her efforts .

" Hashu you didn't had anything in the morning also and you also didn't like the food which is not homemade " his Ammi requested him to atleast have a little bit .

Hashim got up from his chair and held his mother's hand before walking towards the door . He made her stand outside the door and locked it from inside . His actions meant angerness but not disrespect he can never disrespect the one who gave birth to him . He went to balcony and puffed up a cigarette while thinking what's going on in his life lately. It's totally a mess .

HASHIM'S POV

I had been always like this alone , arrogant, rude . This is my personality . But my own family made me like this . When I needed care love support of my parents they were never available for me .

Unlike other children I never had a food with my mother's hands. She shows this sympathy now when dadi taunts her but never showed her love when I needed her in nights to hold my hand when I had a bad dream . She was never there to hug me .
▫️▫️▫️

Hana begum looked at the closed door with teary eyes and her husband also looked at her standing in front of their son's study from their room . He moved towards her before putting his hand on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at him while tears streamed down from her eyes seeing her husband. He hugged her and after that took her to their room .

" He still thinks that it was our fault" she said while crying in her husband's arms . Her husband also don't have any answer to these questions of her's.

" Hana atleast you don't think it was our fault ...you need to make him understand that . I am with you in this like always " her husband consoled her while giving her strength to perseu their son .

" We are trying from past so many years but he just distanceing himself more from us " his wife gave him some strong reasons. They are trying but that was not giving them any outcome.

" Hana meri jaan Allah pe bharosa rakhe vo sab behtar karega " he said his final words and made her sleep as the stress was already taking a toll on her health. He also slept after making sure that she is sleeping comfortably .

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Hashim was working on his laptop sitting on a couch and his legs were placed on the table tangled up. He heard his stomach growled loudly for the upneenth time now . He looked at his stomach and signed heavily.

" Jab khana mil rha tha tab toh ego me khaya nhi chalo Hashim Miya kuch bacha khucha khate hai " he said to himself while getting up and moveing towards the door .

He was making his way towards kitchen but he heard some noises from his sister's room . First he thought he is mistaking but again the noise of talking came in his ears . He knocked on the door and the noise came to an halt .

"Rizu are you awake till now " he asked to his beloved sister whom he loves . She is only one who gets his love .

He knocked again and the door opened by his sister who is in her night wear and her head claded in the dupatta . He chuckled lightly at his sister .

" You don't have to carry a dupatta on your head at night " he said to his innocent sister who is obeying his mother's word very well .

Once he heard his mother telling her to carry a dupatta on her head when some na-mehram men's were around the house like househelps , bodyguards, watchman's , and if some one came to house from office also .

He entered inside her room and sat down with her on the bed . He looked at her with loveing eyes he only shows these emotions to her only .

" What happened why are you up at this time " he asked to his sister being concerned about the situation .

" Nothing bhaijaan I was talking to Hamaad " his sister said being nervous as her brother don't like her talk to her fiance late at night before marriage.

" I told you Rizu it doesn't look good to talk to him before marriage "

" Yes bhaijaan I know but he was telling me about my passport,visa and other formalities which have to be done before nikaah " his sister told him the whole truth and all of his worries fly out of the window .

" Okay I am going now you sleep
Shab Bakhair" they wished each other good night and Riza went to sleep before closing the door.

He went out of her room and direct to kitchen to feed himself something but he didn't found leftover on kitchen Island then he searched in the freez he found the same plate which his mother came with earlier .

He took out that plate and sat on the high stool of kitchen and started to eat his fav chicken afgani with roti and rice . He took first bite and unknowingly a moan escaped from his mouth as the taste dissolved in his mouth .

" Saara din bhuka rehne ke baad ka khana jannat lagta hai jannat " he said while munching on it and someone smiled while looking at his big baby boy eating peacefully .

"Indeed Allah is with them who tries and have faith in him "
.
.
.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Assalamualaikum everyone I hope you all are liking this story so far . I want to tell you all that please have patience as the story is in just starting phase just wait till ten chapters you all will get your expected things in this .

Will meet you all again till then
"Fi amanillah"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ,

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❤️
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑