𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏💫

It's was a rainy night , a Hulk of a man beating a bulky man who is double in his size but that buffalo man was just laying on the ground getting hits one by one he was not even trying to doged of second man's any single puch.

On the side of a boxing ring his brother was shouting to cheer him up and telling him not to loose any single penny of his today's earning .

After sometime the Hulk of a man yanked the bloodied man and got up from the ground while opened his gloves and tossing them towards his stupid brother who has boyish grin on his face .

" Allah thanks Bhai for coming at the last moment otherwise I was going to loose it all "

He said while following his brother and taking all the praises on the way from the viewers

" I swear to Allah Hadi if I found you again pulling these kind of stunts I am going to first beat you in that ring then my opponent "

He said being very furious at Hadi as he took money from audience of the bet and then his said to be boxer didn't came to fight so at last moment he has to call his all time saviour that's his Bhai .

He gluped his saliva in nervousness cause he knows if his brother said anything he will do it without any second thought. He nodded his head like a obident child but then a furrowed appeared on his forehead .

" Badi mama ne aapko toh jaldi bulaya tha Ghar fir aap kesse aaye yha "

He asked in a very sweet honey coated voice and with a smile on his face but that smile vanished in a second when he saw in front who is coming.

He looked at his brother who has nothing but emptiness on his face walking straight towards his parked car .

" Not bad Hashu Aaj bhi ussi passion ke saath apne opponents ko maat dete ho "

The girl came in his way wearing a short dress doing some sassy things in front of him

" Iqra I am telling you not nag him today he is already frustrated with your stunts you pulled in few hours ago so better go back to that asshole with whom you were standing wearing this slutty dress"

Hadi said in a very determined tone and he meant every single thing he said cause no one can handle angry brother of him not even the elders of his family .

Iqra being the person who don't take advices even if it's good for her and went straight to the boy who was about to open the door of his car ignoring her in all the aspects.

" You didn't came to ring from last few years them why today"
She said grabbing the left arm sleeves of his white shirt that has little little blood spots

" I don't explain anything to a mere
outsider "

He yanked her hand and moved forward to sat in the car and from second door Hadi already sat cause he knows very well that his Bhai know every way to make her see her place .

They both drove through the empty road of the city at a high speed like there are robbers in their house and they had to reach on time thanks to late hours of night that roads are empty. Hadi also didn't said as he is a number one fan of his Bhai's driving skills and he also loves to drive in a full speed .

" Are you going to come to office tomorrow? " his brother asked in a dominating way that he can't denied it as much as he wants to do it .

Hadi hastily nodded his head as fast as he could cause he know if he didn't went tomorrow to office his brother will surely take his car's keys away and no more fights for next week so it's better to say yes then getting a torture of files and meetings straight for a week.

They both reached at home and got down before tossing the keys to their one of the bodyguards . They entered in living room just then they heard a dominating yet soft voice of their house's boss lady .

" Hashim Baig where were you this evening '
the lady is the living example of a strict woman . If she said something it has to be done in any way .

Just then the steps of the hero of entire
night came to a halt and he turned around to see his grandmother sitting on a couch reading a book and around her is a dominating aura to which anyone can feel intimidated but he is her grandson and he had some of her qualities a dominating aura like her .

She put down her book and specs before turning to the boys completely who were standing some steps away . He looked at Hadi and like everyone else he also didn't have strength to say anything in front of her .

After her husband's death she is the one who work day and night in their office with his son's who were still in their twenties that time to make them the country's powerful and richest family of this time . She asked her eldest grandson where was he when they went to see a girl for him .

" I told you to come straight to their house to see the girl . Did you know what we had faced when you didn't came "
she was controlling her anger from the time they got back .

Slowly all the members of the family gather around to see what's going to happen to the boy . Elders have a sympathy look that he works hard in the office yet he is getting scoldings from elder Baig lady . Youngsters were curious to see the drama going to happen in some moments as it's rare to see their eldest brother in their Dadi's radar.

" I was busy with some important clients and I already told you I don't want to get married now "

The grandson of Zareen Baig is take up to her in every way he is just the carbon copy of her in nature .

" Toh kab karni hai tumhe nikah pachas saal ke ho jaoge tab "
if he knows how to answer back to his dadi then she knows how to show him his place

" I will do it when I want it . I already said to you all that make these people marry I will see everything by myself just like I have been doing from my childhood "

He said giving a side eye to his parents to which they didn't dare to look at his eyes cause it's their mistake they are did back then

" Hashu it's not like that don't blame for something someone didn't done "

She was feeling bad for her eldest son and daughter-in-law that how their son is accusing them .

" I know dadi who done what and I don't want to discuss anything else for now . Good night "

He said his last words to them and went straight to his room without giving a single glance to anyone in the family.
.
.
.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Assalamualaikum everyone I hope you all are liking this story so far .

Will meet you all again in next part till then
"Fi amanillah"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ,

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❤️
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑