Chapter 9: Date Night

Start from the beginning

"Should we take a selfie?", Junseo suddenly asks.

"Sure..."

Junseo takes out his phone and put his hand on her shoulder. Azumi leans her head on his shoulder and holds out two fingers as a peace sign ✌. Junseo snaps their picture and keeps his phone. Azumi put down her hand but Junseo hand remains on her shoulder. Azumi look at him.

"May I side hug you?"

"Of course..."

Azumi wraps her arms around his torso from the side and leans her head on his shoulder.

"Mhmm... so warm."

Junseo chuckles. "I'll keep your warmer.", Junseo says and pulls her into his embrace. Both of them giggle at each other. Aww.. what a cute couple they are?

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

After having fun at the fun fair, they off to have a dinner. While walking, Azumi stops and pulls Junseo's arm.

"What?", Junseo asks out confusion.

"Stand here.", Azumi let go of his hand and walks a little bit further.

Azumi takes out her mobile phone and crouches down to makes it with the help of her purse.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh... just wait."

After successfully making the phone stands, she presses the record button and standing next to Junseo.

"Okay... may I know what are you trying to do now?"

"Let's dance..."

"Ohh- Ohhh....", Junseo finally understands. "Okay."

They stands facing each other then Junseo holds out his hand. Azumi accepts his hand and they both take a step forward.

(Let just say I don't know how to explain so I'll just give you a video example to help you imagine)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                     Junseo is grilling the meat. They're having bulgogi (korean beef barbeque) for dinner. Azumi films every of his movement while smiling. Junseo takes the chopstick and pick up the beef. He blows the beef cool it down as it's steaming hot then he points the beef near Azumi's mouth. Azumi slowly eats it and she's amazed by the taste.

"Mhmm.... it's really delicious.", Azumi says while chewing the beef in her mouth.

"I know right..."

Azumi turns off her phone and takes the chopstick. Azumi picks up the beef and points it to Junseo.

"Aaa..."

"You eat it... I'll eat it later."

"Hmm....", Azumi pouts.