Chapter 8: Winter Girlfriend

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Some - Bol4
01:43 ━━━━●───── 04:40
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Play the song later and enjoy!

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Azumi is sitting on a cradle in the balcony while scrolling through her phone with earbuds in her ears. She starts singing a song in a low tone with her gaze still on the phone. At the same time, she doesn't notice Junseo entering her room. Junseo sits on the wooden chair which is in the opposite side of Azumi. He stares at her face while she's singing. Seems like she still doesn't notice him. When she finishes the song, Junseo gives a round of applause to catch hee attention. Azumi looks at him and takes off her earbuds.

"As I know, my boss always knock first before entering my room.", Azumi says with a mocking tone.

"I'm not here as your boss."

"Then?"

"I'm here as an ordinary regular man that came to ask you a question."

"Okay. What's on your mind?"

"Do you have a boyfriend or whatsoever that related with it?"

"No...", Azumi shakes her head. Still confused.

"Do you have it before? When you were young? School? Or high school?"

Azumi shakes her head again.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What kind of favor?"

"Be my girlfriend for 7 days."

"What? You're kidding right?"

"No.. I'm serious."

"Why so suddenly?"

"I don't know..."

"Umm... let me think first."

"Okay... 5 minutes."

Azumi leans her back and closes her eyes.

'Is it worth being his girlfriend? What if he finds out about my real identity? Why did he suddenly ask me to be his girlfriend out of sudden? Or he already finds out? Junseo, why are you always drives me crazy?'

"What will I get if I be your girlfriend?"

"My love..."

Azumi remains silent. Suddenly a white thing lands on her nose making her sneeze.

"Snow...", Junseo says while holding out his hand to feel the snow. " What date is today?"

"23th of December..."

"No wonder."

"So, let me ask again. Do you want to be my girlfriend for this 7 winter days?"

Azumi bites her lower lips while reconsidering.

"Are you really serious? Cause you're married."

"Please? I also never experienced having a girlfriend."

Azumi sighs. "Alright then.... I do."

Junseo smiles and Azumi replies with a smile too.

"Should we go on a date?"