Chapter 3: an argument

At night...

            The sound of the door unlocking is heard. Junseo just get home from his work. He takes off his blazer but his actions paused when he heard a woman voice from the dark living room.

"Where were you?"

"Meeting...", Junseo replies shortly.

"Meeting or dating?"

"Meeting.", He replies shortly again.

"Then who was she?", the woman stand up from the couch and turns towards him.

"Client...", His short reply.

"Don't lie to me."

"Why should I lie to you Hayoon?"

"Cause I saw it with my own eyes!", Hayoon raises her voice.

"Gosh, Hayoon stop it! I already said that she was just my client!", Junseo also raises his voice.

"If she's your client, where is your assistant that time?"

"He arrives later after you left."

"Another lie?"

"It's not a lie."

"Just tell me the truth that she's your affair behind my back!", Hayoon raises her voice again.

"Why did I even think to come here in the first place?", Junseo takes his blazer and opens the door to get out.

"W-wait, where are you going?"

"Meets my affair..", Junseo replies shortly and slams the door.

Hayoon sits back and screams in frustration. They didn't know that someone was watching them when they were arguing. Yes, it was Azumi and Sooyoung. After Junseo left, they quickly left to Sooyoung's room.

"That was a heat argument...", Azumi says and sits on Sooyoung's bed.

"Mommy is always jealous.", Sooyoung sits on the bed next to Azumi.

"Jealous that someone else will get your daddy's money.", Azumi whispers and they let out a whispery giggles.

"But I wonder where daddy go after argue with mommy."

"We'll think about that later. But now, you need to go to sleep."

"Okay!"

Sooyoung lays herself on the bed and yawns.

"Can you lay next to me Mama? Please?"

"Of course, Sooyoung."

Azumi lays herself next to Sooyoung and pulls the blanket over their body. Azumi wraps her arms around Sooyoung to help Sooyoung stays warm. Azumi hums a lullaby for Sooyoung and Sooyoung slowly dozes off to sleep. Azumi smiles looking at Sooyoung's sleeping face. She kisses Sooyoung's forehead and caresses her hair.

"Sweet dreams Dal-rae.", Azumi whispers and slowly gets off the bed to go to her room.

Blue Jane's Mansion...

      Junseo parks his car in the garage and get off the car

      Junseo parks his car in the garage and get off the car. He enters the mansion and sees his gangs resting and watching TV. He sighs and joins them. He sits next to a man with blue messy hairs who had headphones on covering his ears. The blue head takes off his head phone and looks at Junseo who was leaning his back and head on the couch with his eyes closed.

"Another argument?"

"Hmm..", Junseo replies shortly.

"About what this time?"

"She saw me with my client in the food court and accused me that I'm having an affair.", Junseo eyes remain closed.

"She's really protective and possessive."

"Over my money..."

"Yes. Why did you marry her in the first place?"

"If it wasn't because of our parents, I wouldn't want to marry her, Jaesung."

"And now you can't do anything. You're stuck with her forever."

"I wish I could staple her mouth and shoot right on her head."

"But you can't."

"Hmm."

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"What is Sooyoung's babysitter name?"

"Akari Azumi. Why?", Junseo opens his eyes and looks at Jaesung.

"Oh nothing. Just asking cause she looks damn attractive."

Junseo scoffs. "When will your flirty side goes off?"

"But I think I have seen her somewhere else..."

"It's just your illusion Jaesung.", Junseo closes back his eyes.

"No I'm serious. She looks like someone familiar."

"Like whom?"

"Mafia?"

"I wouldn't pick a mafia to become my daughter's babysitter."

"But she could disguise as it."

"Shut up and don't start a thought on my head."

"Fine.."

❃.✮:▹   To be continued   ◃:✮.❃

_________________________________

What a short chapter huh? 679 words only. Yeah, it's a bit boring in the 4 first chapter. But I hope you likes it despite all the grammar errors and misspelled words.