Chapter 9: Date Night

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
Everyday With You - 경서
02:40 ━━━●───── 05:56
⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Play the song later. Enjoy!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

In the cold night at the colourful fun fair, the couple is walking next to each other with their hands linked, passing the crowds.

"Hmm... should we try riding a rollercoaster?", Azumi asks in excitement.

"R-rollercoaster? I-is it necessary?"

"Aww... please?"

"Umm...", Junseo sighs in defeated. "Okay..."

"Yeay!", Azumi gets excited.

" Let's go grab the tickets."

Azumi nods, "Let's go."

They enter the que to buy tickets. After buying their tickets, they take a sit in the rollercoaster and put on the safety belts. Azumi turns her head to look at Junseo who's acting tough while he's nervous. Azumi holds his hand and Junseo looks at her.

"I've always wanna do this...", Azumi says and smiles.

Junseo smiles back and slowly calm down. At the same time, the rollercoaster is starting to move slowly.

"Relax first. The fun is about to start.", Azumi says.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Should we try the ferris wheel next?", Azumi asks before handing the water bottle to Junseo and sits next to him.

" So romantic...", Junseo takes the water bottle and twist the bottle lid open before drinking it. He's feeling nauseous after riding the rollercoaster so Azumi buys him a mineral water.

"We're a couple... so we need to act like it even only for seven days."

"Okay... I'm fine now so maybe we should try."

"You really will grant anything for your girlfriend huh?"

"Well... I mean, seven days only. Why not?"

"Alright alright. Let's go...", Azumi stands up and takes Junseo's hand to help him stands up.

Junseo stands up and Azumi drags him to the ferris wheel. For today, she was so happy until she forgot the real reason why she's in Park's Mansion and why she tried to be close with Sooyoung and Junseo. At least she can smile now. A real genuine smile.

After getting in the gondola, they sit in front of each other. The wheel slowly spins bringing them higher. Azumi take out her phone and starts filming the view from the gondola. Then she films Junseo who's looking at the beautiful night scenery. The wind is blowing his hair making his hair look messy. She brushes his hair with her thin finger to fix it. His cap? His cap flew away when they were riding the rollercoaster. Junseo looks at her and taps on his lap in a 'sit here' way. Azumi shakes her head and turns off her camera. Junseo taps the empty seat next to him. Azumi nods and gets up. Junseo holds her hand to prevent her from falling. Azumi moves slowly to sit next to him.