I won't be hurt by their criticism, but it will happen.

But, unlike On Saemiro smiled confidently.

"We think not."

I don't know what you're thinking.

There was a moment of silence, and in silence I made a decision.

"Great. Can I tell you what I think now?"

"What you think? What?"

"Before that, do you know what a duet performance means?"

"Isn't it just a celebratory performance?"

"No."

When I relayed the facts I had figured out, the members were taken aback.

"No, how on earth do you catch something like that?"

"It's obvious. Should I even tell you the meaning of the free song?"

"Is there a meaning there too?"

"Take scene that Lion Entertainment ambitiously developed. The debut song was set to be scene stealer, but was it really only that one song that was recruited?"

Definitely not.

They would have received dozens of songs, selected 2 or 3 songs as candidates, and thought about it until the very end.

"There's a good chance we'll sing one of those songs. Maybe we can sing a follow-up song after the scene stealer instead of a candidate song."

Since Coming Up Next has enough buzz, it is something that can be attempted.

Now that I think about it, I think the reason I was told to avoid using my own song was because we'll sing new song.

Because it may not be good if unfamiliar songs are played on both stages.

"In other words, the final stage will be broadcast as a victory for take scene no matter what we do. Even if it means creating a scene that doesn't exist."

"I guess so... ... ."

"but."

He glanced at the members and continued speaking.

"I hope we win on the field. So much so that the 2,000 audience members tilted their heads. To the point of disobeying the judges' comments. After the broadcast, the viewer bulletin board will be plastered with complaints."

This is my true intention.

3 months and 100 days are better than take scenes, and I hope they do well.

Even if I disappear, I hope there will be a moment for their potential to bloom.

Let's use that moment as a milestone so we can move forward to the top.

Of course, I know that this is a self-satisfying act to get rid of the discomfort in my heart.

No matter what my true intentions are, I will not refuse the fastest path to debut.

But if my self-satisfaction can develop into theirs... ... .

"For the rest of the year, let's do something crazy. To ruthlessly destroy take scene."

I think that would be good.

*      *      *

The judges decided on the song selection for the duet stage.

"Taehwan and Ready are going to sing this song... ... ."

All parts were distributed as I expected.

While Take Scene and 3 M & 100 D duet practice was going on, I started working on the arrangement of the song to be sung in the final mission.