21. They almost killed her~

Start from the beginning

"By the way, what her family do to her?" Maa grabbed everyone attention towards her for asking this question.

For a second I got lost, what to say about this, I stared at her blank for few seconds and turned to my left to glance at men's of my family.

"They almost killed her."

I sounded deep and husky my throat suddenly got dried up, my jaw clenched thinking about that night and her dilapidated condition, her sobs, painful gasp, her back covered with red purple bruises.

She can't sleep that night I was with her but still, can't give her comfort, can't take her pain, her tears, her tearing face started playing infront of me like a movie, I took deep and shaky voice.

This because Abhay, because of this bastard I had to leave her in that condition where I don't want to leave her side for even a second.

I know she will take lot's of time to get comfortable with anything her mindset didn't let her trust anyone so easily and to be honest I glad atleast she thinks.

I just want to be with her as soon as possible, and also that man who give my Avni this much pain have to suffer more than that.

I'm filled with rage and anger right now, I can't let go her family, they need to know what exactly that feels when they do to someone else.

My thoughts of chain broke with my mother voice, I glance blankly at her and then everyone.

Maa almost lost her patience after hearing that and looking worried dadi also look tensed because only this two didn't know about her, and then I finally broke the silence.

"They beat her, her back fully covered with bruises and with that situation I had to leave her." I muttered in low voice and lowered my head.

I can feel her intense glare upon me but I didn't lift my head and stay still in same position.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She questioned with rage and disbelieve, dadi also look worried and angry at the same time I don't know with me or with her family?

"I didn't get time maa, after that night I had to leave and now you can see my condition right now." I muttered in calm voice while looking at her, before she back fired me.

"Now, Meena let me talk with him for while."
Dadi came to rescue me, I gave her thanks expression, she slowly nodded.

"Right now or after this she will definitely need family support, and after her own family treated her like that, even now I don't want to let her go to her parents." Dadi declared in most serious voice she used till now, she paused and continue.

"Right now she needs family for her mental and physical health both." I blankly glance at her, finding meanings behind her words. Right now each and everyone gaze upon her.

"I can't do anything about that, before I complete recovered from this injuries, I can't go back to her, she will ask me so many questions." I stated in deep breath and closed my lashes, she inhaled deeply and said.

"I didn't tell you to go back in this condition and make her more worried, I just want to suggest to something." Dadi sounded confident, I frowned my brows in confusion she let out deep breath and continue.

"I suggest you to tell her, that you are not coming back for few months and that why you ask your friend's family to let her stay in their house."

"NO, she will not!!" I declared in hard and deep voice without thinking twice, I can't let her go anywhere without me or what if she that they are my family and I didn't told her the truth.