37| Time Out

DeShawn did not give up on trying to reach out to me and I ended up having to change number. My mom reached out to me, apparently, she is in some shit relating to the married man she was with. My father and his two snake sons were reaching out to me as well for some reason.

Here I am drained, sick, suffering from heartbreak, not eating enough, barely sleeping, in a house I bought in Mandeville although I wanted to move to a different parish but I had to think about my little business. It had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big kitchen, living room, laundry room, a parking space and a veranda of course plus a big yard with a few fruit trees. It cost a lot of money that a 20 years old shouldn't be spending yet but I had no other choice, it came fully furnished too.

"Hello??" I answered my phone.

"How are you feeling??" It was Jeremy, the only one who had my new number.

"Awful, feels like I'm getting worse by the hour." I responded.

"You fih visit the doctor right now, Nae. It's been almost a week and a half." I sighed.

"Yeah...him tek the money??" I asked.

"Nosa, seh him no want it and you know seh you man keep on a threathen mih caz him think mih know weh you deh. Today him dawg mih up essi, if him coulda nyam mih he would!! Well...Maa fish so maybe I would be to his tastes but anyways you need fih tell him fih stop tek out him stress pon me eno!!" I chuckled and rolled unto my side.

"He's not my man anymore."

"You'll be fine, hun." He sighed. I chatted a bit with Jeremy and after that call I felt a little better. I sat up in bed and checked my account.

Him still a send me money...kmt

DeShawn never stopped transferring money to my account and I wasn't complaining, I got bills to pay now. I dragged myself out of bed to shower and eat something, I can't let myself go like this anymore.

After putting a bonnet on and concealing my dark circles, I headed out to get my hair done in small orange and red box, knotless braids then visit a doctor's office. I sold the car DeShawn got me as a present and bought a new one. The aim is a Mercedes Benz one day.

They ran several tests after I told them everything, tests like blood tests, pregnancy tests etc. I waited a while snapping a few selfies.

Gyol noice eno!!

"Congratulations, Miss Sinclair. You are 3 weeks pregnant to be exact. You are mildly dehydrated and lacking some nutrients...." I didn't hear anything else afterward and it felt like I fell unto a sponge. I fainted.

I woke up shortly after,  I talked with the doctor and I was considering an abortion. The doctor walked me through what an abortion would be like, the whole procedure and she gave me time to think about what I wanted to do.

When I got home I decided against it.

I do not aspire to be a walking cemetery....

I had vitamins mailed to me, a few books for first-time mothers and a meal plan not long after, about 4 days after.

I love this doctor bad eno

I contemplated how I was gonna tell DeShawn that I was pregnant. I won't repeat what my mom did, he will be involved in the baby's life...just not in mine. Happy co-parenting. I chose the bedroom closest to mine to be my baby's room.

I'm happy to be a mom...and scared.

--‐----------------------
Author's Note 📝
---------------------------------

I'm baaaacccckkk😩‼️ Y'all missed me😏?? It's been rough wut...umm....how many months mih nuh update?? Well, it has been rough, fighting depression, sewerslide thoughts and planned attempts, but I'm here, thanks to God and the support of my close friends and my boyfriend❤️ People can be going through things and nobody knows so be kind to people at skl, anywhere at all, you don't know how loved, appreciated and wanted someone may feel when you tell them that you love them or say something nice to them, you can say one bad thing and push them over the edge. Guys, mental health is important and you must find someone you can confide in and never stop praayyiinngg, there will always be an escape or solution and death isn't one...love you guys😊❤️