17| Amends??

"How can I help you??" I stuffed another fry into my mouth.

All weh a gwaan mih lactose intolerant and nuffi a consume so much cheese....but we only live once!

"You can't tek time eat??" Slinga completely ignored my question, and I did hesitate to roll my eyes. I saw his eyes darkened.

After wih nuh deh...thee fuuck.

"Nuh you me a talk to??" I rolled my eyes once more, and if looks could kill, I would've been dead long ago.

"Am I obligated to answer to you?? You nuh ave somewhere to be??"

Since we a answer questions with questions, that's my answer.

I could see that he was struggling to keep his anger under control and not drag me out of the restaurant to deal with my case.

"Somewhere like weh??" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop do that, LaNae." He hissed his teeth.

"Me and you need fih talk." He continued.

"Then talk nuh, mih a listen." I ate another fry.

"You know wah, fuck this." He got tired of my uninterested attitude and left my table. For some reason, that stung a bit...hurt has been a common thing for me lately.

Food will be my bandaid....

After I ate my meal and disposed of the garbage and exited the restaurant. I pulled the hood of my purple hoodie over my head and shoved my hands into the pockets. I watched the traffic for a while before I crossed the road.

Oh yeah, mih need some things over supermarket eno...the cheap one closer.

The cashier took so long to cash other people in the queue and I waited patiently wid my little items, two big bottles of apple juice, whole wheat sliced bread, cheese, bologna, two big bottles of water as well, three pancake mixes and some snacks.

"17 thousand dollars." She said after it was finally my turn.

"Okay." Then I heard a familiar voice behind me just when I was about to pay.

"Mih a pay fih har." I could smell his cologne as he reached over my shoulder to pay with a card.

"Come on." He carried all my things before I could protest, and I just followed him to his car, which was a black crown this time. It was about to rain and I didn't bring an umbrella.

"You nuh know fih go inna the car again??"

I was watching him put the grocery bags into the car trunk the whole time. I wordlessly went and sat down in the front seat with my hands in my lap.

"You good??" Slinga asked, turning on the ignition.

"Yeah." I turned my head to the side, watching buildings, people, and different scenery pass by. I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

When I first woke up, I was being carried by Slinga, and I didn't overreact in any way. I hugged him tighter and inhaled his scent, which made my body relax, and I felt his hold on me tightened.

I like the sense of security he gives....never fails to make me feel safe.

I allowed sleep to take me away again.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I heard someone whisper in my ear and I left warm lips pressed against my cheek. My first response was to push the wall away and I heard the wall laugh.

Huh...wall?

I opened my eyes and realized that the wall was Slinga. He was shirtless and I let my eyes drink in his tattoos and well sculpted muscles.

Claimed By Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें