A type of vocalist like Choi Jae-seong creates stability in a group, but it is difficult to stand out in a duet.

My guess is probably correct up to this point.

However, I don't know why Ion and CU were put together.

Lee Ion's singing skills are moderately superior, but the difference in appearance is... ... .

Ah, I understand.

Through the broadcasts so far, CU has gained the image of making a desperate effort.

Appearance, singing, dancing.

Although he lacks a little bit of everything, he is a character who never gets discouraged and moves forward with his teeth clenched.

What would happen if a character like this got along with Ion?

There is a high possibility that the public will support CU without even knowing it.

Because it will seem like an unreasonable fight from the start.

The underdog syndrome is a narrative that always works.

In other words, the main character of all duet stages except me was decided to be take scene.

Yeah well, it's not bad.

It's clear that the production team put a lot of thought into it, and considering their purpose, it makes sense.

But, isn't that a bit excessive?

The editing on this stage was terrible, and the judges gave lies in their reviews.

Wouldn't it be possible to conduct the event stage fairly?

The duet stage is not a contest to determine the winner and loser, so it's just... ... .

"......."

What am I doing now?

It's good that the members of the team that will debut together are highly evaluated by the public.

It's inevitable that I'm closer to 3 M & 100 D than Takescene right now, but I shouldn't mix emotions with my judgment.

In any case, the relationship with 3 M & 100 D will disappear after one return.

If I don't appear on Coming Up Next in the next episode, we're just people who don't know each other.

There is no need to be sentimental.

Around the time I was reflecting, the judges were divided into two groups.

Blue and Lee Chang-jun served as mentors for 3 Months and 100 Days, and Yoo Seon-hwa and Choi Dae-ho served as mentors for Take Scene.

Soon, 3 M & 100 D and two mentors headed to a restaurant that was obviously sponsored by the venue.

If it weren't for sponsorship, there's no way they would drive 40 minutes from Pocheon to have a meal.

*      *      *

"It's been a really hard time."

"The judges worked hard too!"

"Thank you!"

"Guys, it's not over yet."

Blue smiled and continued.

"It's not over, but it feels strange preparing for the final stage. right?"

"yes. It's really strange."

"So, what song do you guys want to do?"

"Hmm, wouldn't Sion have an idea?"