28 : Wandering around

Start from the beginning

The guy in front of me is a former low class novel who has a lot of connections but got scammed by a higher noble family and all his family members were taken away from him and he ended up in this state.

The one responsible for this man's demise are the Flamesworths and the one who plotted this is Trodius Flamesworth, the name of the pathetic existence of a human being who is also Jasmine's father.

I burned the man's body out of existence and left the alley to go back exploring my former home.

I made my way to Xyrus academy to pay a visit to my old school. Now that I think of it, I didn't graduate here so I can't really be considered to be an alumnus right?

( This the first time I learned about the word alumnus. I thought it was all alumni but there is a word for a male or female alumni. Alumnus(male) alumna(female) we really learn new things everyday)

The academy changed a lot. It looks more like a military base than an academy. Students are either running laps around the campus or resting on the side.

I keep using mirage walk and eclipse step to wander around the school when I discovered something interesting.

It was a stack of pinned paper on a bulletin board where I saw some familiar faces drawn.

Nico's face is drawn in a missing person's poster, with some basic information on it. It seems like Nico also became a substitute teacher here before he was kidnapped.

Speaking of the kidnapper, there are also multiple posters about who kidnapped Nico but all it has was information and not a drawing of a face since no one saw who kidnapped him. But I think it's definitely Lyra who did it as she specializes in sound. I can't imagine in a million years that someone like Uto can do a mission like kidnapping or stealth. He'll definitely mess up and will get a mouthful from Dragoth who is also a battle guy.

But to all the posters here there is one who stood out to me more than anything. It was mine. Yes, a poster of a missing person known as Arthur Leywin.

It was a bigger poster than all of the others here and it's colored unlike the others. It seems that the Helstea helped with this and also the Glayders? I'm not as close to the two children of Blaine but it seems that I'm the only one who thinks like that. Is it Kathlyn? I saved her once so this makes sense. She also didn't get affected much back when I confessed so it's definitely her.

But speaking of Helstea, should I pay them a visit?

____________________

“High Sovereign! Are you saying that you sent him there alone!?"

To everyone's shock, it's not Caera, Nico, Cecilia or Seris who lived with Grey since he woke up on this continent who said this but it is Cadell Vritra, Agrona's right hand and the strongest Scythe who said it.

“Young man, do you know the consequences of this dumb action?"

It's neither Kiros nor Orlaeth who said this but another Sovereign. The Sovereign of Etril, Exeges.

Even though he is receiving intense gaze from the five sovereigns head on, Cadell Vritra did not flinch as he only looked straight to the High Sovereign who he asked a question.

“As I said Cadell, It's a warning."

“Why?"

“Grey is full of revenge, I can see it in his eyes. He has the drive that I also had back then. I sent him back there so he can reflect and rethink his goals."

“Thank you for answering, High Sovereign. I apologize for my outburst."

“kuku it's okay as it's welcome to see new things everyday. But I didn't think that you'll get attached so easily."