Tjurkurrpa: Waang

Waang

God of Trickery, Strength & the Mist

Son of Barraiya & Barnumbirr

(Trickery Purview) God of Trickery: Trickster: Waang is the God & the Embodiment of Trickery. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Trickery, Waang has apátiscience, apátipotence & can play tricks or otherwise disobeys normal rules and conventional behavior. Trickster openly questions and mocks authority, encourages impulse and enthusiasm, seeks out new ideas and experiences, destroys convention and complacency, and promotes chaos and unrest. At the same time, tricksters bring new knowledge and wisdom. Even when punished horribly for their effrontery, their indomitable spirit (or sheer foolishness) keeps them coming back for more.

(Condition Purview) God of Strength: Dynamikinesis: Waang is the God & the Embodiment of Strength. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Strength, Waang has dynamiscience, dynamipotence & can manipulate the strength (be it physical, mental, spiritual, etc...) of oneself or others, turning a weakling into a very strong person and vice versa, or remove the strength of others or bestowal strength onto any other person.

(Magic Purview) God of the Mist: Atmidokinesis: Waang is the God & the Embodiment of the Mist. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Mist, Waang has atmidoscience, atmidopotence, can control & can manipulate the mist, a mystical force that can create Mistforms, illusions, and influence the minds and memories of mortals.