Tjurkurrpa: Malingee

Malingee

Empress of the Australian Underworld

Goddess of the Underworld, the Dead & Death

Daughter of Baiame & Manta

(Death Purview) Goddess of the Underworld: Aideskinesis: Malingee is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Underworld. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Underworld, Malingee has aidesscience, aidespotence & can control the underworld & everything within, including any creatures that may reside in it and even the souls within.

(Death Purview) Goddess of the Dead: Mortokinesis: Malingee is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Dead. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Dead, Malingee has mortoscience, mortopotence, can create, manipulate, & destroy physical and ghostly undead, command dead souls, condemn them to torment, or steal the souls of the dead/dying to increase their legion of the undead.

(Death Purview) Goddess of Death: Necrokinesis: Malingee is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Death. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Death, Malingee has necroscience, necropotence, decide, determine & can manipulate the causes of death, allowing them to choose and control when, how, where, and why someone dies and even induce the circumstances/events that will lead to the target appointed death.