Tjurkurrpa: Mangarkunjerkunja

Mangarkunjerkunja

God of Lizard, Wildlife & the Wild

Son of Adnoartina & Karora

(Creature Purview) God of Lizards: Lacertakinesis: Mangarkunjerkunja is the God & the Embodiment of Lizards. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Lizards, Mangarkunjerkunja has lacertascience, lacertapotence & can manipulate various lizards. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations & get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled lizards may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.

(Creature Purview) God of Wildlife: Agriazoíkinesis: Mangarkunjerkunja is the God & the Embodiment of Wildlife. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of Wildlife, Mangarkunjerkunja has agriazoíscience, agriazoípotence & can manipulate wildlife, wild animals collectively; the native fauna (and sometimes flora) of a region.

(Nature Purview) God of the Wild: Erimiakinesis: Mangarkunjerkunja is the God & the Embodiment of the Wild. As the God & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Wild, Mangarkunjerkunja has erimiascience, erimiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the wilderness, areas that are uninhabited (by humans), uncultivated, abandoned or inhospitable areas that are not altered by human activity. This does not necessarily include natural environments alone, as it can include cities and architecture that nature has reclaimed and are no longer inhabited by humans as well.