Tjurkurrpa: Anjea

Anjea

Goddess of Snakes, Fertility & Rain

Daughter of Bolung & Julunggnul

(Creature Purview) Goddess of Snakes: Ophidiokinesis: Anjea is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Serpents. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Snakes, Anjea has ophidioscience, ophidiopotence & can manipulate various serpents. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations & get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled serpents may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.

(Life Purview) Goddess of Fertility: Fertiliakinesis: Anjea is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Fertility. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Fertility, Anjea has fertiliascience, fertiliapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate fertility, the natural capability for living beings to reproduce (in terms of animals) or grow (in terms of plants). They can make land, living beings or plants fertile, allowing them to reproduce or grow, or make things infertile, making them unable to reproduce or grow.

(Sky Purview) Goddess of Rain: Hyetokinesis: Anjea is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Rain. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Rain, Anjea has hyetoscience, hyetopotence, can create, shape & can manipulate rain, liquid water in the form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water vapor and then precipitated, ie. become heavy enough to fall under gravity. Rain is a major component of the water cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the freshwater on the Earth. Forms of rain include drizzle, light showers, downpours and monsoons.