Tjurkurrpa: Barnumbirr

Barnumbirr

Empress of the Australian Heavens

Goddess of the Heavens, Time & Space

Daughter of Baiame & Manta

(Cosmic Purview) Goddess of the Heavens: Choroskinesis: Barnumbirr is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Heavens. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Heavens, Barnumbirr has chorosscience, chorospotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the heavens, allowing the user to control any and all the aspects of the heavens, from the purely physical ones, and also mythical/conceptual ones, including aspects of celestial objects such as nebulas and natural cosmic energies.

(Time Purview) Goddess of Time: Chronokinesis: Barnumbirr is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Time. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Time, Barnumbirr has chronoscience, chronopotence, control & can manipulate time, the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future, in the general area or for a specific target in various ways, with the most basic of acts revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping, and even rewinding or looping it.

(Space Purview) Goddess of Space: Areakinesis: Barnumbirr is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Space. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Space, Barnumbirr has areascience, areapotence, can manipulate, control, distort, & bend space, the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move. Most commonly, users can use this ability to teleport by depleting the space from point A to point B, simply choosing to occupy a different space, creating portals, or by teleporting by creating a loophole made in space.