Supreme: Moinee (Tehom)

Moinee (Tehom)

Protogenos of the Void, the Omniverse, the Mist, Magic, Creation, Preservation & Destruction

Creator of the Australian Pantheon

(Void Purview) Protogenos of the Void: Nihilikinesis: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of the Void. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Void, Moinee has nihiliscience, nihilipotence, can create, shape & can manipulate the void, the absence of entities or substance; with this they can remove energy and matter from existence, by simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or via various other means.

(Cosmic Purview) Protogenos of the Omniverse: Omniskinesis: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of the Omniverse. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Omniverse, Moinee has omnisscience, omnispotence & can manipulate all/every universe that has, never, and will be with infinite/unlimited scale, manipulate everything in every parallel reality, timeline, break any boundaries, etc. in every universe in the Omniverse.

(Magic Purview) Protogenos of the Mist: Atmidokinesis: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of the Mist. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Mist, Moinee has atmidoscience, atmidopotence, can control & can manipulate the mist, a mystical force that can create Mistforms, illusions, and influence the minds and memories of mortals.

(Magic Purview) Protogenos of Magic: Mystiokinesis: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Magic. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Magic, Moinee has mystioscience, mystiopotence & can utilize supernatural forces to potentially achieve any effect one desires.

(Almighty Purview) Protogenos of Creation: Creations: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Creation. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Creation, Moinee has creatioscience, creatiopotence & can produce something either out of nothing or from existing sources.

(Almighty Purview) Protogenos of Preservation: Preservation: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Preservation. As the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Preservation, Moinee has conservatioscience, conservatiopotence & can preserve, sustain and keep everything in existence.

(Almighty Purview) Protogenos of Destruction: Destructions: Moinee is the Primordial & the Embodiment of Destruction. the Primordial & the Embodiment with the Purview of Destruction, Moinee has exitiumscience, exitiumpotence & can utterly destroy things.