4 | 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒟

Start from the beginning

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"I can wear whatever the fuck I want!"

"You won't step foot in Heaven with that outfit!"

Vaggie and Angel Dust were at tooth and nail with each other. Right in the middle of the entrance hall nonetheless. A Radio Demon sat by the fireplace, amused at the sight while sipping a coffee that manifested in his palm. Charlie had gone off to her bedroom suite, already tucked away in her night cap and snoozing away since it was well past her bedtime.

With Angel's outing with Cherry Bomb today, they stood in line for a certain store since 5AM, and they had managed to scrape out the very best of the best outfits. Angel was beautifully modeling a corset top which, in his opinion, doubled his fluff chest size. He got it from none other than the viral store right in the middle of Pentagram City.

"So what!? It's my money! I payed for this shit myself!"

"Knowing you, you probably sucked dick for it!"

The spider demon gasped at the accusation while putting one of his four arms on his fluffy bosom. His eyebrows furrowed and he snarled before launching himself at Vaggie, all four of his arms encapsulating her as they continued to brawl on the carpet floor.

Husker and Niffty watched from the bar at the common scene, the little cyclops demon seemingly to be much more enthusiastic about it than the other.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Stepping onto the red carpet, she was greeted by what seemed to be a wrestling match between a woman with grey/purple skin, grey hair and pink bow for decoration, fighting with a spider demon with four arms and white fluffy hair with pink accents to it. They were both dressed in rather formal attire, but definitely not a uniform.

The doll paused in her tracks, and before placing another foot down forward, she retracted it and took a step back with a

'clink!'

Suddenly all eyes snapped onto her. The MMA match had taken a pause, the cat and cyclops by the bar stopped chatting, and the red humanoid deer suddenly flicked away his cup of coffee. Another clink resided from her as an awkward silence settled onto the crowd.

"Pardon me, I believe I have the wrong hotel..."

[Y/n] awkwardly closed the door and took a step back, slowly hearing the whining from the hinges fill in the silence. There was one loud crash before she could fully close it, and the door swung wide open.

"NO!!"

The woman with a pink bow in her hair jumped at her and fully opened the creaking door again. The woman in the cloak yelped at her voice, a series of 'clink!'s rattling through her body. The woman who jumped at her breathed heavily as she stated wide-eyed at the dolly figure.

"W-were you looking for the redemption hotel?" She questioned with a breathy voice. The other woman blinked a few times before nodding her head slowly, taking note of how there was a giant pink X over her right eye and a clump of hair covering it.

A chuckle and smile of disbelief came from the grey woman.

"You're at the right hotel! Please, come inside." She gestured to the door, as [Y/n] reluctantly stepped back onto the red carpet, noticing the various mystery stains. She got a full view of the parlor, bar, and the lobby.